Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #221
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26 *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
On finding Roberta, here are my stats (multiple accounts);
diver helmet 1
diver top 7
diver bottom 5
flippers 4
cave explorer hat 6
cave explorer shirt 1
cave explorer pants 3
cave explorer shoes 7
cloud hat 5
cloud dress NONE
cloud shoes 4
Sounds about right....I have one dress, but no helmets or shirts....lots of everything else!!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #222

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Wacky is still on a 20 min. fly schedule. He seems to be flying slower and is more clickable. I got the last three easily. I log in and note the time,play a Wackyer zingos game, hit a few Wacky Zingos, then go to the Webkinz Tales page a couple of min. before the 20 min. mark.
Happy Hunting!
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #223

webkinzmommy is a jewel in the roughwebkinzmommy is a jewel in the rough

I am getting primarily cave explorer hats, pants, and shoes but no shirt. Seven pairs of pants, seriously, how many pairs of plain brown pants that look a lot like the dapper pants, does a girl need? Hoping for some more variety tomorrow.
webkinzmommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:49 AM   #224

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Several things I've noticed. Wondering if this is the same with everyone else. .....

- When I log into an account, if Wacky flies from right to left the first time, then each and every 20 minutes when he flies again, he flies from right to left. If he flies from top to bottom the first time, then every time he flies again, he goes from top to bottom.

- When Wacky flies from top to bottom, he goes incredibly fast - it's almost like someone took him and *dropped* him from up above and you have to catch him before he hits bottom! lol
I've missed him about half the time whn the account has him coming from the top of the page.

- therealmtbmd had an excellent idea of using the COMMUNAL CONTEST page for the clicking. Since there is no more contest, I never gave it a thought to check out that page.

Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #225
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
Several things I've noticed. Wondering if this is the same with everyone else. .....

- When I log into an account, if Wacky flies from right to left the first time, then each and every 20 minutes when he flies again, he flies from right to left. If he flies from top to bottom the first time, then every time he flies again, he goes from top to bottom.

- When Wacky flies from top to bottom, he goes incredibly fast - it's almost like someone took him and *dropped* him from up above and you have to catch him before he hits bottom! lol
I've missed him about half the time whn the account has him coming from the top of the page.

- therealmtbmd had an excellent idea of using the COMMUNAL CONTEST page for the clicking. Since there is no more contest, I never gave it a thought to check out that page.
That is a good tip about the contest page....I'm using the contact page and have gotten him twice when he went from top to bottom....
Old 08-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #226

Pink Poodle8 will become famous soon enough

I can't wait.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pink Poodle8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #227
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma

thank you but it was your idea first that lead me to mine . also for me personally he has only ever fallen from top to bottom and sometime he is very fast but others he is kind of slow but very good observations. i think you or someone else but i beilve it was you said that you put your mouse where he will be and then click rather then trying to move your mouse to him. which i thought this is excellent, i also have done this and it seems much much easier this way
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #228
kissa92 is on a distinguished road

has anyone won a WackyER Zingoz Hat yet? all i have won is the pants, shirt, and shoes.
kissa92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #229
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by kissa92
has anyone won a WackyER Zingoz Hat yet? all i have won is the pants, shirt, and shoes.
yes i have and i believe quite a few others have too, but im sure you will get it soon! good luck
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #230
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by kissa92
Yep, got a couple of them!

Tags
permmonkey was here, soa, this is wacky, woooooo hooooo!, youareperfect. ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: