Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #211
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26 *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by tusks
Does anyone else have trouble when clicking on floating wacky, I have clicked on it three times now and my pet moves but no prizes
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Finally saw Wacky floating across m screen and clicked=clicked=clicked NOTHING!!!
Me too. I spent an hour and a half. He came by 3 times (in a room, I stayed in edit) and 3 times I clicked, clicked, clicked -- NOTHING.

I think if Ganz is going to have an event with great hoopla for a few days only they should not make it so difficult and frustrating to participate.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

To catch Wacky as he's flying by in WW....

I spent all morning experimenting with all our accounts. In each and every case, 20 minutes after I logged in, Wacky flew through my screen.

When you log in, look at the time on your dock. Go and do whatever you want but when it gets close to being 20 minutes, go to a screen that will give you plenty of room to click and miss the flying wacky.
I go to the CONTACT US page because that has a lot of room for me to keep clicking without worrying that I'll set something else in motion and prevent my mouse from clicking on wacky.

EVERY 20 minutes after that, Wacky will fly through again. So go play, have fun, work on WackiER Zingoz - but watch the clock and make sure you are at a place that you can catch wacky when the 20 minutes have passed.

As I previously posted, Wacky does not only fly from left to right like the floaties have in the past. He might come from the left and fly right, he might come from the right and fly left, or he might come from the top of the screen and fly down to the bottom. So far, I have not seen him flying from the bottom to the top, but he might do that also.

NOTE: If you are in your room when wacky flies through and you click on wacky and miss, it causes your pet to walk to the place you just clicked. During the time your pet is walking, nothing else in the room can be clicked on. So you miss out on catching wacky and have to wait another 20 minutes.
Same with the ARCADE: if you click on Wacky and miss, the game you accidentallly clicked on will be activated and while the screen is changing, it won't allow you to successfully click on wacky, so you miss him.

Good luck to all! Get out there and catch as many hats as you can so each of your critters can have their very own hat!

Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #213
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Me too. I spent an hour and a half. He came by 3 times (in a room, I stayed in edit) and 3 times I clicked, clicked, clicked -- NOTHING.

I think if Ganz is going to have an event with great hoopla for a few days only they should not make it so difficult and frustrating to participate.
i've been in the clubhouse everytime i saw him and i was able to click him. maybe try there instead of you room. but i don't no why it wouldn't work in your house... that doesn't make sense. well anyway hope it works for you good luck!!

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
To catch Wacky as he's flying by in WW....

I spent all morning experimenting with all our accounts. In each and every case, 20 minutes after I logged in, Wacky flew through my screen.

When you log in, look at the time on your dock. Go and do whatever you want but when it gets close to being 20 minutes, go to a screen that will give you plenty of room to click and miss the flying wacky.
I go to the CONTACT US page because that has a lot of room for me to keep clicking without worrying that I'll set something else in motion and prevent my mouse from clicking on wacky.

EVERY 20 minutes after that, Wacky will fly through again. So go play, have fun, work on WackiER Zingoz - but watch the clock and make sure you are at a place that you can catch wacky when the 20 minutes have passed.

As I previously posted, Wacky does not only fly from left to right like the floaties have in the past. He might come from the left and fly right, he might come from the right and fly left, or he might come from the top of the screen and fly down to the bottom. So far, I have not seen him flying from the bottom to the top, but he might do that also.

NOTE: If you are in your room when wacky flies through and you click on wacky and miss, it causes your pet to walk to the place you just clicked. During the time your pet is walking, nothing else in the room can be clicked on. So you miss out on catching wacky and have to wait another 20 minutes.
Same with the ARCADE: if you click on Wacky and miss, the game you accidentallly clicked on will be activated and while the screen is changing, it won't allow you to successfully click on wacky, so you miss him.

Good luck to all! Get out there and catch as many hats as you can so each of your critters can have their very own hat!

very nice! i like the suggestion about clicking him on the contact us page, thats very smart. when i waited in the clubhouse i would just wait till he flew on the blue part and then get him, but your idea sounds better! thanks so much

Last edited by therealmtbmd; 08-21-2011 at 12:11 PM..
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #214
Debkinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the heads-up about the 20 min cycle and the suggestion of going to the contact us page.

I had missed Wacky on the front page of the newspaper, even though I had clicked him a couple times--it activated the Pet of the Month page instead. After that happened, I checked here on WI to see if other people were having problems (plus I had been on for a long time without seeing Wacky).

Well, I waited the 20 mins--actually 18 cuz I wanted to be in place early--and went to the contact page. I waited. Happily, he floated by on time. I have a touch-screen computer, so I thought I might have better luck tapping the screen to catch him. Unfortunately, I "missed" him, even though I tapped him about 5 times.

Here's hoping this gets repaired soon and that Wacky will be a more frequent flier!
Debkinz123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #215
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Debkinz123
Thanks for the heads-up about the 20 min cycle and the suggestion of going to the contact us page.

I had missed Wacky on the front page of the newspaper, even though I had clicked him a couple times--it activated the Pet of the Month page instead. After that happened, I checked here on WI to see if other people were having problems (plus I had been on for a long time without seeing Wacky).

Well, I waited the 20 mins--actually 18 cuz I wanted to be in place early--and went to the contact page. I waited. Happily, he floated by on time. I have a touch-screen computer, so I thought I might have better luck tapping the screen to catch him. Unfortunately, I "missed" him, even though I tapped him about 5 times.

Here's hoping this gets repaired soon and that Wacky will be a more frequent flier!
see that seems to happen to a lot of people they click and click and nothing. for me personally it normally works but sometimes it doesn't. it seems like i will click him, get the hat then the next time click him and get the hat and the third time it won't work then the forth and fifth it will and the sixth it won't. hope it works for you next time
Old 08-21-2011, 02:23 PM   #216
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

hey havent seen any yet only staying on ww to get prizes..
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #217

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

On finding Roberta, here are my stats (multiple accounts);
diver helmet 1
diver top 7
diver bottom 5
flippers 4
cave explorer hat 6
cave explorer shirt 1
cave explorer pants 3
cave explorer shoes 7
cloud hat 5
cloud dress NONE
cloud shoes 4
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 02:44 PM   #218
mtbmd

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
On finding Roberta, here are my stats (multiple accounts);
diver helmet 1
diver top 7
diver bottom 5
flippers 4
cave explorer hat 6
cave explorer shirt 1
cave explorer pants 3
cave explorer shoes 7
cloud hat 5
cloud dress NONE
cloud shoes 4
wow! so im guessing that dress is going to be extra hard to get
Old 08-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #219

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Debkinz123
Yes, I have a hard time catching wacky most of the time also. He flies so fast that you have to have your mouse a little ahead of where he's going to be when you click - or so it seems.
That's why I go to the contact page - so I can just CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK as fast as my fingers will allow me to - while trying NOT to click on the dropdown box in the middle-left of the screen.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #220
mtbmd

i really liked Jae's Momma's idea about going to the contact us page because there is not a lot to click on besides wacky, i also like the communal contest page because there is nothing there but to the way right, because there hasn't been a contest in months so thats just another good place to click on him!

Tags
permmonkey was here, soa, this is wacky, woooooo hooooo!, youareperfect. ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: