Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26 *UPDATE*

Wacky is flying across my screen every 20 minutes for the past two hours....

I had one account open so I could watch for him and was playing Wackier Zingoz on a second account.

He flies from left to right, right to left or top to bottom.
And if you see him, move fast to click on him b/c he doesn't "float" like thet say on the front page of the WW newspaper - he FLIES!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #182
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
Wacky is flying across my screen every 20 minutes for the past two hours....

I had one account open so I could watch for him and was playing Wackier Zingoz on a second account.

He flies from left to right, right to left or top to bottom.
And if you see him, move fast to click on him b/c he doesn't "float" like thet say on the front page of the WW newspaper - he FLIES!
oh wow thanks a lot!! i thought it was just me when i saw him this morning going from top to bottom, and yes i no he does move very quickly thats why i couldn't catch him the 1 time i saw him. did click him and get the hat?

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
oh wow thanks a lot!! i thought it was just me when i saw him this morning going from top to bottom, and yes i no he does move very quickly thats why i couldn't catch him the 1 time i saw him. did click him and get the hat?
"did *you* click him?" lol i don't no whats wrong with me today i keep leaving out words
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #183
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Wacky-er stats, one game just now:
12,701 points (63 KC)
won prize (hat) at end of level 6
game was not over, no additional prize at end of game
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:51 PM   #184
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
i bet the problem is a glitch or something. it seems like the first day of events sometimes mess up.I remember, either last years halloween or the year before that, the ghost was glitching up the first day and they fixed it soon after (i think the next day) so maybe tomorrow it will be fixed and fly more.
That's what I think too. I'm not too worried about it because we still have lots of time to find him and get some hats
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #185
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by joi
That's what I think too. I'm not too worried about it because we still have lots of time to find him and get some hats
yeah! im not going to even look today i will just wait for tomorrow .
Old 08-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #186
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm not looking today either because the first day is almost always bad for these events. DD has been on most of the day and only had 1 fly across and it wouldn't let her click it. I got one while kinzposting and that was it. No worries, still lots of time and I bet they increase the rate soon.

I'll concentrate on playing the game and getting the clothing from there. 1 pc away from 2 complete sets of clothes. So cute.

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Any advise on how you all make it so far and apparently with ease. I have never made it past level 3. Just a dud player I guess or maybe my MAC mouse just isn't up to snuff. I never miss hitting him but about half-way through 3 I always get bumped. Someone on this thread talked about a special bat? What might that be? Thanks for any info if you have any to share.

Make sure you are playing wackyER zingoz not the regular wacky, regular is the one with the special bat. Best advice is look at your little map along the top of your screen and see what's ahead. Then you will know how high to hit him. So far I've played 8 times and won 7 clothing items, ended just short on one round so didn't win on that one.

2 hats
2 shirts
1 pants
2 shoes

Last edited by poobears; 08-20-2011 at 03:30 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #187
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

There is a wacky floaty starting tomorrow on webkinz newz is on their newz blog

The Wacky Zingoz Celebration is also happening on Webkinz Newz! Look for a floating Wacky Zingoz between 12:00am EST August 21 and 11:59pm EST August 28* — click on Wacky, fill in the fields correctly and you’ll win a Wacky Zingoz themed prize!

What kind of prizes can you win? How about a Candy Gravity Bat, a Candy Hyper Bat, a Chocolate Bat, a Zingoz Plushie, a Wacky Zingoz Charm, a Bingoz Zingoz coupon, a Zingoz Lamp, a Zingoz Tree or a Zingoz Wind Spinner?
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #188
mtbmd

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
There is a wacky floaty starting tomorrow on webkinz newz is on their newz blog

The Wacky Zingoz Celebration is also happening on Webkinz Newz! Look for a floating Wacky Zingoz between 12:00am EST August 21 and 11:59pm EST August 28* — click on Wacky, fill in the fields correctly and you’ll win a Wacky Zingoz themed prize!

What kind of prizes can you win? How about a Candy Gravity Bat, a Candy Hyper Bat, a Chocolate Bat, a Zingoz Plushie, a Wacky Zingoz Charm, a Bingoz Zingoz coupon, a Zingoz Lamp, a Zingoz Tree or a Zingoz Wind Spinner?
thanks for the info, apon all our dailes, the peek a newz and everything else thats all we need . don't get me wrong i love winning free stuff but this is to much especially with school comming just around the corner for most of us.
Old 08-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #189
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have not seen Wacky in WW at all
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #190
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Wacky must be running errands today, as he has not been on WW!
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
permmonkey was here, soa, this is wacky, woooooo hooooo!, youareperfect. ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: