Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #171
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26 *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I played twice and won the shirt and the hat. Oldest DD played twice and won shoes both times. Youngest DD played once, made it to level 6 and it froze up, wouldn't finish loading. She's not too happy, it's hard for her to make it that far. So to make it and not get to win a prize...In the end everyone will have a set of everything because we'll move things around between the accounts but she wanted to win it herself.
Any advise on how you all make it so far and apparently with ease. I have never made it past level 3. Just a dud player I guess or maybe my MAC mouse just isn't up to snuff. I never miss hitting him but about half-way through 3 I always get bumped. Someone on this thread talked about a special bat? What might that be? Thanks for any info if you have any to share.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #172
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Any advise on how you all make it so far and apparently with ease. I have never made it past level 3. Just a dud player I guess or maybe my MAC mouse just isn't up to snuff. I never miss hitting him but about half-way through 3 I always get bumped. Someone on this thread talked about a special bat? What might that be? Thanks for any info if you have any to share.
have you looked at monkeecj's thread? its very helpful
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #173
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

anyone know how often the zingos are flying by?
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:10 PM   #174
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
anyone know how often the zingos are flying by?
well according to the wiki in past events its been 11 minutes. heres the link so you have read it. hope it helps Wacky Zingoz Celebration - Webkinz Insider Wiki

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
well according to the wiki in past events its been 11 minutes. heres the link so you have read it. hope it helps Wacky Zingoz Celebration - Webkinz Insider Wiki
sorry about that it meant to say "so you *can* read it".
Old 08-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #175
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
have you looked at monkeecj's thread? its very helpful
THANK YOU !!
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:17 PM   #176
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

Thank you
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:24 PM   #177
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I have not seen a single floating wacky since early this morning.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:25 PM   #178
mtbmd

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
THANK YOU !!
your welcome!

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
Thank you
your welcome!
Old 08-20-2011, 02:30 PM   #179
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I have not seen a single floating wacky since early this morning.
Same with us. We've cleared the cache and tried 2 different browsers (FF and IE) and haven't seen a single one.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #180
mtbmd

View Post Originally Posted by joi
Same with us. We've cleared the cache and tried 2 different browsers (FF and IE) and haven't seen a single one.
i bet the problem is a glitch or something. it seems like the first day of events sometimes mess up.I remember, either last years halloween or the year before that, the ghost was glitching up the first day and they fixed it soon after (i think the next day) so maybe tomorrow it will be fixed and fly more.

Tags
permmonkey was here, soa, this is wacky, woooooo hooooo!, youareperfect. ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: