Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 07:55 AM   #141
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26 *UPDATE*

Is anyone else getting randomly logged out? It's quite bad this morning for me. My Euro account won't stay logged in for more than five minutes-my others are very laggy and BOOM random log outs...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 08:02 AM   #142
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Is anyone else getting randomly logged out? It's quite bad this morning for me. My Euro account won't stay logged in for more than five minutes-my others are very laggy and BOOM random log outs...
I'm on FF and haven't gotten logged out (for once). I hope you have better luck as the day goes on.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:06 AM   #143
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I'm on FF and haven't gotten logged out (for once). I hope you have better luck as the day goes on.
I'm using FF as well, I finally gave up for today-not worth it. It takes forever to load, then when it does it logs me out..Maybe I'll try Chrome later on...
Old 08-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #144
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

so im trying to get through the wackier zingoz game so i can win some clothing and the only thing i don't like about this game is how the zingoz bounces forever on the snow and it takes forever for him to stop moving
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:25 AM   #145
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I won the 600 trophy for the first time. I was very happy and excited. I tried the wacky zingoz game and did it a few times determined and won it.

Anyone know where the best place to see the floating zingoz is? I want to make sure I get the hat.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #146
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be on vacation!
We leave early this sunday and come back late next sunday! No internet access.
rissybissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:38 AM   #147
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

I personally don't see how a person can get the costume. I just hit Wacky using the hyper bat (supposedly the one that sends you the furthest distance) It was a two-hitter and he did "Zingoz man!" for both hits (first time he said it and the second time he just did the pose). According to the wiki, this would have been an ideal double-hit. I only got up to the 1200 mark and in order to get the costume you need 2300 per hit. So how, if you can only get up to 1200 with an ideal hit, can you expect to get the costume? Has anybody out there ever gotten a total over 11500, or is it just me who can't seem to get Wacky past the 1200 to 1300 range?
Gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #148
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Gypsy
I personally don't see how a person can get the costume. I just hit Wacky using the hyper bat (supposedly the one that sends you the furthest distance) It was a two-hitter and he did "Zingoz man!" for both hits (first time he said it and the second time he just did the pose). According to the wiki, this would have been an ideal double-hit. I only got up to the 1200 mark and in order to get the costume you need 2300 per hit. So how, if you can only get up to 1200 with an ideal hit, can you expect to get the costume? Has anybody out there ever gotten a total over 11500, or is it just me who can't seem to get Wacky past the 1200 to 1300 range?
The costume is awarded on wackER not the wacky game...There are two different games, one gives a trophy for hitting the 600 mark, one gives costume pieces for hitting 12500 score, usually around level 6...
Old 08-20-2011, 08:44 AM   #149
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Nevermind I just got the hat in my pet's room.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #150
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I played twice and won the shirt and the hat. Oldest DD played twice and won shoes both times. Youngest DD played once, made it to level 6 and it froze up, wouldn't finish loading. She's not too happy, it's hard for her to make it that far. So to make it and not get to win a prize...In the end everyone will have a set of everything because we'll move things around between the accounts but she wanted to win it herself.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
permmonkey was here, soa, this is wacky, woooooo hooooo!, youareperfect. ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: