Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Major Let Down that these can't be Kinzposted. Finally got a good prize (fireplace tools) and it's on acct we don't decorate much on but would be awesome the main account.

Why does Ganz do this? I called sometime ago re: estore items and the rep said it was because on estore, you've paid for items and this way they can't "disappear" or get traded by mistake. OK, I don't like it but I see their point.

However, what's the reason for not being able to trade or KP items won playing games???uh... No reason, just because they say so. Wish they'd lighten up a little.

p.s. I do very much appreciate the gifts. Even if that fireplace set will sit on my dock unused forever n ever.

I feel your pain! The same thing has happened to us on a few occasions. It kills me every time I log on and see them waisting away in a dock! I was told that at some point they may be Kinzpostable but there no ETA for that to happen at this point. Big Bummer!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #62

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes *UPDATE*

coool! i really want the shoe rack and the calming candles!!!
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #63

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
I love the newer prizes... just wish we could Kinzpost them. I keep getting the same ones!!
And I just keep winning Kinzcash, so I am thrilled I might get them though daily care!
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #64

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

Awesome! I just got the Wacky Hot Air Balloon! Can your pet actually ride in it?
Katieawesome8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #65
e're on a mission!

*GEM* will become famous soon enough

The shoe rack cannot be placed in a room yet. When I move mine from my dock to the room, it won't go anywhere, just back to the dock. Yet another glitch that needs to be fixed!
*GEM* is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #66
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by *GEM*
The shoe rack cannot be placed in a room yet. When I move mine from my dock to the room, it won't go anywhere, just back to the dock. Yet another glitch that needs to be fixed!
It's not a glitch. You need to hang the rack on a wall. It doesn't go on the floor.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #67
e're on a mission!

*GEM* will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
It's not a glitch. You need to hang the rack on a wall. It doesn't go on the floor.
Sweet! Thank you!
*GEM* is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:26 PM   #68

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I won the ironing board and my daughter won the garden hose. Does anyone know it these items are going to be able to be traded? I have so many duplicates and would love to trade them for some different items.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #69
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I won a movie poster from the darts.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:32 PM   #70

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Ganz, we know you read this blog. PLEASE make these items kinz postable!!! Our prizes are all on the wrong account. Why wouldn't you want to make your customers happy?
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bat rulz!, gasparooni, whoa a new thread!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: