Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #51
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes

Major Let Down that these can't be Kinzposted. Finally got a good prize (fireplace tools) and it's on acct we don't decorate much on but would be awesome the main account.

Why does Ganz do this? I called sometime ago re: estore items and the rep said it was because on estore, you've paid for items and this way they can't "disappear" or get traded by mistake. OK, I don't like it but I see their point.

However, what's the reason for not being able to trade or KP items won playing games???uh... No reason, just because they say so. Wish they'd lighten up a little.

p.s. I do very much appreciate the gifts. Even if that fireplace set will sit on my dock unused forever n ever.

VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #52
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

At least we can sell them now, even if we can't re-gift them. They were piling up in my dock and really annoying me. I wish I could sell the Valentine roses we collected, I don't find them attractive and I can't sell them ... much rather have been able to sell or trade them as well! I don't understand the reasoning ...
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #53
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I won the mini fruit tarts on Wednesday. It is really cool that there are prizes other than just kinzcash and recipes!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #54

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Click the image to open in full size.

The prizes can be won filling up the heart too!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #55
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Click the image to open in full size.

The prizes can be won filling up the heart too!
WOW! Thanks for letting everyone know! I'm still trying to win some of the last "new" heart prizes!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:51 PM   #56
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I just won the Mini Fruit Tarts as my Daily KinzCare prize for the week.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:41 AM   #57
ebkinz!
Gifted

flutefamily is on a distinguished road

I've gotten two things that weren't on the list from the carnival! They are called the Fire Extinguisher and Coffee To Go.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpFire Extinguisher Coffee to go Webkinz Items.bmp (151.9 KB, 4 views)
flutefamily is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #58
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by flutefamily
I've gotten two things that weren't on the list from the carnival! They are called the Fire Extinguisher and Coffee To Go.
Hi flutefamily. yes those are two of the older Kinzcare items. They are very cute aren't they.
Here is the link to the WIKI page with the pictures of various items you can get either from the Weekly Kinzcare or the Carnival. CJ
(Picture Gallery) Misc. Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #59
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes *UPDATE*

we have two shoe racks in our house. that shoe rack looks kinda cool.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:38 PM   #60

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes *UPDATE*

I love the newer prizes... just wish we could Kinzpost them. I keep getting the same ones!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bat rulz!, gasparooni, whoa a new thread!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: