Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #41
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Default Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes

I love that yoga mat! I do wish these items were kinzpostable though.
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #42
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I got the new paper towel dispenser and the blue DA teapot.

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:23 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly
It would be so nice if you'd put all these types of prizes on a link we can CHOOSE to see instead of always putting things right there in front so if we wanted to be surprized we couldn't be. Its nice you explain things to us but maybe we want to find out on our own and you always have all the stuff right on the page so you cant help seeing it. some people like to be surprized

WHAT !?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ganz makes things as difficult as possible, never explaining anything. That's why we HAVE to take the time to come here to find out what's going on!

No one should EVER, EVER ask WI not to pass on the few tidbits they are given!!

May I politely suggest that if you wish to remain in the dark about things, that you either change your bookmark so it always takes you straight to the Forum page instead of to WIs front page or that you stop coming to WI, because by coming to this site, you are making a choice - which is to FIND OUT what's going on and what's new!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #44
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I couldn't play yesterday because I had my third party ads blocked and I didn't realize what the problem was until it was too late. But I played today and I got the wacky balloon! That makes up for not being able to play yesterday.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #45
H♥mesick 4 Heaven

hunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond reputehunnybun has a reputation beyond repute

I got the Garden Hose!!!!
I got this garden hose on the balloon popping at the wacky carnival!!
hunnybun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #46
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I got Ganzed! Two of the balloons I hit showed nothing and then at the end it told me I had won prizes but no pictures! After careful inspection of my dock there are no new goodies in it!!!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #47

Goober Fan is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I won a wish token on the pinata!!!
I won a wish token on the balloon pop and I got the pans on the pinata
Goober Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #48
tommy0327

Red face Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes

View Post Originally Posted by purplesquiggle
I did it on one of my accounts and I won this item! New kinzcare prize? I don't know! It was called a caramel cocoa and was not kinzpostable.
I got the same thing on May 12
Old 05-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #49
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly
It would be so nice if you'd put all these types of prizes on a link we can CHOOSE to see instead of always putting things right there in front so if we wanted to be surprized we couldn't be. Its nice you explain things to us but maybe we want to find out on our own and you always have all the stuff right on the page so you cant help seeing it. some people like to be surprized@@
View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
WHAT !?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ganz makes things as difficult as possible, never explaining anything. That's why we HAVE to take the time to come here to find out what's going on!

No one should EVER, EVER ask WI not to pass on the few tidbits they are given!!

May I politely suggest that if you wish to remain in the dark about things, that you either change your bookmark so it always takes you straight to the Forum page instead of to WIs front page or that you stop coming to WI, because by coming to this site, you are making a choice - which is to FIND OUT what's going on and what's new!

I think you might have misunderstood, Jae's Momma. I think all that Pigs Fly was asking was to put the pictures of the prizes in a spoiler.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:31 PM   #50
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I got a prize that wasn't listed in this list! I got an ironing board!

Oh, and I got the Wax Fruit Bowl and a Wish Token yesterday.
doodlebug72898 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bat rulz!, gasparooni, whoa a new thread!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: