Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes *UPDATE*

A new story entry has been added:

Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes *UPDATE*

Quote:
Originally Submitted by FIA on Wed, 05/11/2011 - 10:07am
Click the image to open in full size.It appears that the Wacky Log Out Carnival may be giving players a possible sneak peek at new Daily KinzCare prizes. Here on Webkinz Insider, we have been getting reports of players winning Daily KinzCare prizes in the new Carnival as well as several items never seen before in Webkinz World. Just like the KinzCare prizes, these new items cannot be traded or sent by KinzPost. Could players start winning these when they complete a full week of KinzCare on Sunday? We'll just have to wait and see.

The new prizes are: Shoe Rack, Mini Fruit Tarts (object), Laundry Hamper, Kitchen Towel Dispenser, Cutlery Holder, Garden Hose, Calming Candles, Fine Cuisine Pots, Fireplace Tool Set, Handmade Zingoz Clock, and Yoga Mat.

UPDATE: Our suspicions were correct! Thanks to reports from our members, it has been confirmed that players can win all of these prizes by completing a week of DailyKinz Care. This means that the only prize unique to the Wacky Log Out Carnival is the Wacky Hot Air Balloon, won in the Launch Wacky event.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wacky Carnival Provides Possible Sneak Peak at New KinzCare Prizes

I won a wish token on the pinata!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I hope I win the shoe rack soon.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:50 AM   #4
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Nice prizes, but I don't see the point in not being able to gift or trade them...
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

cool!!! i love these things!!! too bad i usually miss a day...
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #6

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

it would be cool if we were able to put our own shoes on the shoe rack
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #7
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Looks cute! I wish they were kinzpostable though.
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #8
minnottes has disabled reputation

Great prizes! Too bad I haven't even collected all the older ones though. Thanks for the pictures!
minnottes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #9
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

So far, I've just gotten the clock. But I did get a Wish Token, too, so that was cool!

I don't get the first game...where are we supposed to set the clocks?? A little instruction would be nice...the other games are easy enough, though.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #10

Beesip is on a distinguished road

I have logged in and out of three accounts so far and only get a blue screen when I log out, no Carnival or games.. I wait for around 30 seconds to see if anything shows up, and then hit the browser button. Is anyone else having this difficulty?? I have re-logged in, and then I just get a locked screen for wherever I am when I hit the Log Out button ( Curio Shop, My Room etc). Very frustrating not to be able to play the new feature!!
Beesip is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bat rulz!, gasparooni, whoa a new thread!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: