Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #1
ImaQtee
Gifted

ImaQtee is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Waaa! 2 frog codes errors!!! Not a happy camper here!

Oh boy, I just got out our pets of the month & my duaghter & I went to enter our frogs. Both of the secret codes were denied!!!! This has to be a mistake! I'm hoping Ganz responds to the forms that they have you fill out about code problems...Should I call them?? If so does anyone know the phone #?

If this is a problem that's happening to everyone I bet there are a lot of upset kids out there!!!!! My daughter was very very upset!!!! I guess I'm glad me code didn't work either. If mine had & hers hadn't that would have been even worse!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2007, 11:16 AM   #2
ell, I guess I'm a
Gift Guru

iluvchanel is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Waaa! 2 frog codes errors!!! Not a happy camper here!

well my frog code worked but i didnt get anything potm!!!!!!!!!1 i am so angry right now i may cry butr i'm still in shock!
Old 10-01-2007, 11:16 AM   #3
pm me for it
Gift Guru
blackandgold1 has a spectacular aura about

somebody called ganz and they said that they were having trouble
I will get u the # in a sec
Old 10-01-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
Dazy1229
Gift Guru

Daisyduke is on a distinguished road

I read they are working on the problem.. So maybe they are not accepting any adoptions till fixed. I'm waiting till then.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
soccerboy4968
Gifted

scratboy is an unknown quantity at this point

that stinks i would hate that
Old 10-01-2007, 11:53 AM   #6
rolltide1992
Gift Guru

davedg is on a distinguished road

I had that problem with 1 frog. I let know about the problem them thru the customer support area. They just emailed me a new code. It took about an hour and a half. I will probably wait a little while to adopt it.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:53 AM   #7
Banned
Beach Gal is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i would HATE that!!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 12:02 PM   #8
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

you are all surprised there's a problem with something new? LOL! my sympathies are with you.

aparently, there was a HUGE batch of pets that went out with code errors and they just fixed those last week... maybe this is part of a new batch of pets with code errors that they didn't know about.

i LOVE webkinz, don't get me wrong, but they HAVE to HAVE TO HAVE TO do something about all of the errors. it's frustrating enough as an adult, but heart breaking and gut wrenching if you are a wee kidlet.

i once again say that i ADORE my webkinz but i think they need to yank any ideas of any new things coming out that cost money until they fix the existing problems so that people aren't getting short changed.
missquarejane is offline Female
Old 10-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
PetRock is an unknown quantity at this point

The number is **********. I strongly advice not to adopt your pet of the month yet because there are some problems with it. Many people did not receive their POTM loot bag. I am one of them. I called Ganz and they said they are trying to fix it. They will call and let me know, but they don't know how long it's going to take. So, just be patient and wait a few more days before you adopt it. I have another frog; and I am going to wait to adopt that one.

The number is **********.

Last edited by PetRock; 10-01-2007 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-01-2007, 12:08 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Sorry to hear that but I am not entirely surprised. I'm sure it will be fixed by Ganz quickly.

I was tempted to log in my Frog today too, but had reservations because when I entered my WOW mouse pad yesterday, the virtual picture was not the same as the mouse pad .

Now that I've read what's happening, I am going to wait a couple days for Froggie .
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: