Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9! *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
Rumors are rife and speculations are flying in Webkinz World following an announcement in Webkinz Newz today! Ganz has announced that one room theme will be retired from the W Shop and moved to Deluxe Only. The room theme being retired, will join the Enchanted Train Station theme as a theme available only to Deluxe members.

This change is expected to take place during the overnight maintenance in Webkinz World, on Wednesday January 9. Let us hope that this will clear some room in the Webkinz World warehouses for a new room theme available to everyone!

*UPDATE*: It's now January 9 and we can confirm that the City Styling Theme, also known as the Mocha Theme, has been moved to a Deluxe Only status. You can still see this entire theme in the W Shop, but like the Enchanted Train theme, you can only purchase it if you are Deluxe. Read more to see a picture of this theme.

Click to find out more...

Thanks to our many Webkinz Insider members' detective work, we have a possible clue to the identity of the W Shop Theme being retired. Our best guess - and this is a GUESS only - is that the City Styling Theme, also known as the Mocha Theme, is the one slated for retirement. There is no guarantee that this theme will be the one to retire... but if you are planning on buying one of each item, this will cost you 11,185 KinzCash. Here you can see the Theme Preview for this mocha and pink theme, which has been available to everyone in the W Shop since 2009:

Click the image to open in full size.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
hat's Up? :D
Webkinz :)

LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!LilYorkie is not just visiting!

Default Re: W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9!

NNNOOOOO! I love that theme!
LilYorkie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #3
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

i dont like the pink but i love the cream chairs at least i am a deluxe member. but i wish ganz would not do this.
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #4
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

I am so thankful that this theme will be going Deluxe instead of full out retiring.
Now I'll have to gain those rugs and lamps that compliment any room from friends or the clubhouse.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #5
Torches
Gifted

drb108 is a WI addict!
drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!drb108 is a WI addict!

Why!!! This is so sad! I was hoping to save the theme for a girl's bedroom.
drb108 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #6
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

it does not show city styling theme on the web adress anymore.
mattyboo1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #7
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by mattyboo1
it does not show city styling theme on the web adress anymore.
Ganz likes to keep in touch with WI findings, and they more than likely also noticed it themselves and removed it to keep it a secret.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #8
Gifted

gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success
gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success

Figures. I loved this theme xP
gympuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #9
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Wow thanks for the info.....I wonder if that is the theme ..Probably is ....
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Aw, I liked that theme. :c It was the only pink one they didn't totally go overboard with...Thanks for the heads up/guess. (: I really appreciate the cost worked out too.
luv2writeNS is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
i'm done, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: