Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9! *UPDATE* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/w-shop-room-theme-being-retired-766265/)

smwcat01-10-2013 04:40 PM

Re: W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9!

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertcleveland (Post 28407583)

For the price of deluxe or 2 regular or 1 signature Webkinz my DS and I enjoy Mine-Craft, you buy it once , updates are free, multi-player servers are free, and it's much less glitchier than ganz, check out the Mine-Craft Club here on insider.http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-come-748280/

Good point, well said and a fair comparison :thumbup:

chihuahualuver101-10-2013 05:28 PM

Re: W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9! *UPDATE*

Oh no! I was not even done collecting that theme yet!:'(

mattyboo101-10-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chihuahualuver1 (Post 28409638)
Oh no! I was not even done collecting that theme yet!:'(

do not worry this theme will still be very common in the webkinz world trading rooms.

chihuahualuver101-10-2013 05:32 PM

Re: W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9!

I know right! It is like once my sister got a game on her ipod, and you can only play it only four times then you have to buy the full version.

mattyboo1, that might work. I useally trade clothing in trading rooms though.....

kittycats10rox01-13-2013 07:15 AM

I'm not all to happy with Ganz right now. They keep making stuff only for Deluxe members. I was Deluxe once, but I'm not anymore. xP This theme was awesome, I remember when it came out. The bad thing is, I only have a couple pieces of it. Dx

SlinkyCat6501-14-2013 09:39 PM

Nuooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This cant be happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it alive ganz keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Swerve01-14-2013 10:31 PM

Aw! I am really disappointed.

gma2r01-18-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertcleveland (Post 28406652)
I say good riddance I never liked that theme.

As for all this Deluxe Garbage, I find It annoys me to the point of saying goodbye to Ganz and all of their money grubbing ways, since they are making a lot of $ on advertising this will hurt them, making room themes and games deluxe only shows they don't care for the people that they made their "Empire" on THE CUSTOMER !!!.

Ganz This is a Wake Up Call, stop trying to drive your customers away, I tried Delux and found the value was not worth my hard earned money in these days of hard economics.

Now I read that the winterfest challenge is for deluxe only , the game is only available to deluxe members.

sorry for the Rant, If you like Deluxe that is your personal choice, some can't justify the expense in these days of a Bad economy, for Pixels and nothing more,has the price of pixels gone up Ganz?

_________________________________________Tired of all the Deluxe hard sell.

_______________________________________Bob

I couldn't have said it any better though I did say this to CS at Ganz. Also, not being deluxe means a few less calls to Ganz when we don't get what we were promised. Thanks Robercleveland

am70801-18-2013 06:55 PM

I really liked that theme! :/ I'm glad I bought the theme before it was too late.

Xxcutiepie321xX01-19-2013 04:07 PM

That realy is disappointing