Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9! *UPDATE* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/w-shop-room-theme-being-retired-766265/)

jwalker88901-08-2013 11:37 AM

Re: W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9!

The point is there is a big push to push members who are happy with things the way they are to pay for deluxe. They are not only adding Deluxe only items and games, they are taking away from non Deluxe players things that were once free. Did they add a Deluxe only prize or game to Vacation Island. Nope!! They took it away. Would anyone be OK or suprized if the Park or the Clubhouse became Deluxe only?? This is a kids site that is open to adults because we buy the plushes. The kids do not have the money for Deluxe. My 2 grandkids loved Vacation Island. All they said was "That's not Fair" and they are right.

Arte's Fan01-08-2013 11:48 AM

Geeze, if it wasn't for webkinz insider and our helpful members, we wouldn't know which theme is retired. I know this isn't a guarantee but I don't understand why Ganz is making it a mystery like it's something fun and exciting. There are people who would like to buy the theme before it goes deluxe because if you're not deluxe you can't get it once it moves to deluxe. Did I say deluxe enough?! (lol)

Desty01-08-2013 11:52 AM

Since this update, I believe it's clear that they are eventually going to squeeze out many loyal customers simply by atrophy. This was the end for me. I'm no longer interested in WW anymore. With a combination of the lack of customer appreciation (after putting in so much money over the years, only to have it basically disregarded), and a lack of computer skills on their part, Ganz has lost me. I'm simply not interested in the deluxe package. I had it for a year, and it wasn't worth it, in my opinion. This isn't a complaint, because I don't see that it would change anything. I'm just happy at this point to put WW behind me, and go back to games that I only have to pay for once. (like Pokemon lol) ^.^

obiash01-08-2013 12:19 PM

This is not fair. I wish they'd stop taking people with regular memberships stuff away! Why should I buy a Deluxe membership? I don't like this at all.

jean195601-08-2013 12:31 PM

I have a reg account as does my grandchildren and it is getting pretty aggravating that when you find out that Ganz is starting the New Year by making more new theme Deluxe member only ! It's bad enough when you go to the kinzstyle outlet for the hourly special and you can't buy that either because you don't have a deluxe acct. I keep wondering where does it all stop !

girlzluv2play01-08-2013 01:43 PM

:wallbash:
Really, Ganz???????????????????????????????????
This is so unfair to regular members. :'( I'm a deluxe, but really?

momofthree01-08-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desty (Post 28391865)
Since this update, I believe it's clear that they are eventually going to squeeze out many loyal customers simply by atrophy. This was the end for me. I'm no longer interested in WW anymore. With a combination of the lack of customer appreciation (after putting in so much money over the years, only to have it basically disregarded), and a lack of computer skills on their part, Ganz has lost me. I'm simply not interested in the deluxe package. I had it for a year, and it wasn't worth it, in my opinion. This isn't a complaint, because I don't see that it would change anything. I'm just happy at this point to put WW behind me, and go back to games that I only have to pay for once. (like Pokemon lol) ^.^

Boy Ganz, I hope you are listening!! Many here on WI and many on WKN are not happy about the changes and ready to quit. Hmmm, maybe they want us to quit since they are branching off into new areas.

Pitenana01-08-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momofthree (Post 28393183)
Boy Ganz, I hope you are listening!! Many here on WI and many on WKN are not happy about the changes and ready to quit. Hmmm, maybe they want us to quit since they are branching off into new areas.

Exactly. They will just milk the Deluxe members for whatever money they are still willing to spend, then abandon the game (or even close it) for newer, 3D-based development.

bell77j01-08-2013 05:01 PM

I love this theme so much it's sad to see it go.
Just bought this theme 3 times and bought eight rugs
Just lots 40k on this... Wow

Sad to see it go just so quickly and move on

Wait guys!!
My Asian account can still buy the stuff!!

mattyboo101-08-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bell77j (Post 28394392)
I love this theme so much it's sad to see it go.
Just bought this theme 3 times and bought eight rugs
Just lots 40k on this... Wow

Sad to see it go just so quickly and move on

Wait guys!!
My Asian account can still buy the stuff!!

that is because ganz will take it down in a maintanence