Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9! *UPDATE* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/w-shop-room-theme-being-retired-766265/)

Webberlily01-07-2013 05:15 PM

W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9! *UPDATE*

Rumors are rife and speculations are flying in Webkinz World following an announcement in Webkinz Newz today! Ganz has announced that one room theme will be retired from the W Shop and moved to Deluxe Only. The room theme being retired, will join the Enchanted Train Station theme as a theme available only to Deluxe members.

This change is expected to take place during the overnight maintenance in Webkinz World, on Wednesday January 9. Let us hope that this will clear some room in the Webkinz World warehouses for a new room theme available to everyone!

*UPDATE*: It's now January 9 and we can confirm that the City Styling Theme, also known as the Mocha Theme, has been moved to a Deluxe Only status. You can still see this entire theme in the W Shop, but like the Enchanted Train theme, you can only purchase it if you are Deluxe. Read more to see a picture of this theme.

Click to find out more...

Thanks to our many Webkinz Insider members' detective work, we have a possible clue to the identity of the W Shop Theme being retired. Our best guess - and this is a GUESS only - is that the City Styling Theme, also known as the Mocha Theme, is the one slated for retirement. There is no guarantee that this theme will be the one to retire... but if you are planning on buying one of each item, this will cost you 11,185 KinzCash. Here you can see the Theme Preview for this mocha and pink theme, which has been available to everyone in the W Shop since 2009:

LilYorkie01-07-2013 05:18 PM

Re: W Shop Room Theme Being Retired to Deluxe on Jan 9!

NNNOOOOO! I love that theme!

mattyboo101-07-2013 05:18 PM

i dont like the pink but i love the cream chairs at least i am a deluxe member. but i wish ganz would not do this.

superpenguin01-07-2013 05:19 PM

I am so thankful that this theme will be going Deluxe instead of full out retiring.
Now I'll have to gain those rugs and lamps that compliment any room from friends or the clubhouse. :)

drb10801-07-2013 05:23 PM

Why!!! This is so sad! I was hoping to save the theme for a girl's bedroom. :'(

mattyboo101-07-2013 05:25 PM

it does not show city styling theme on the web adress anymore.

superpenguin01-07-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattyboo1 (Post 28387112)
it does not show city styling theme on the web adress anymore.

Ganz likes to keep in touch with WI findings, and they more than likely also noticed it themselves and removed it to keep it a secret.

gympuppy01-07-2013 05:48 PM

Figures. I loved this theme xP

mom w charm01-07-2013 05:59 PM

Wow thanks for the info.....I wonder if that is the theme ..Probably is ....

luv2writeNS01-07-2013 06:22 PM

Aw, I liked that theme. :c It was the only pink one they didn't totally go overboard with...Thanks for the heads up/guess. (: I really appreciate the cost worked out too.