Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #51
Banned
guineapigmother is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Virtual Images of Webkinz Guinea Pig + First Adoption!!

AWW! Now that is to cute! I love guinea pigs and I am positive i am going to get one. I only live 5 mins away from justice! LOL!
guineapigmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Oh I am so upset! I just got the Guinea Pig yesterday & I got to pick out something that I got to open. My only choice was to open the Littlest Pet Shop Raceabout Ranch because my parents go on Date Night every Monday & if I picked a Webkinz, I wouldn't be able to adopt it that night, and I ALWAYS adopt my pets the day I get them. I'm begging my mom to adopt my Guinea Pig today, but she keeps saying no & then she said we wouldn't have Party Night tonight! & tonight we get to have PN with only my mom in my room with the portable DVD player! & that sure does sound like the best ever PN! What should I do? Please Help! All the stuff is for Easter! & Easter is in a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time! Just someone help meeeee!
ZingozandZangoz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #53
mackieb810

mackieb810 is on a distinguished road

I have a Guinea Pig in Real Life, but he looks nothing like he does in this picture. I do have a picture of him, but im in it and dont want to show it, when I get a pic of just him on my computer, I will post it, but now, I dont know how to get pics from a cell phone onto a computer *laughing out loud!*
mackieb810 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:11 PM   #54

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Aw, its cute! thanks Justin!

View Post Originally Posted by ZingozandZangoz
Oh I am so upset! I just got the Guinea Pig yesterday & I got to pick out something that I got to open. My only choice was to open the Littlest Pet Shop Raceabout Ranch because my parents go on Date Night every Monday & if I picked a Webkinz, I wouldn't be able to adopt it that night, and I ALWAYS adopt my pets the day I get them. I'm begging my mom to adopt my Guinea Pig today, but she keeps saying no & then she said we wouldn't have Party Night tonight! & tonight we get to have PN with only my mom in my room with the portable DVD player! & that sure does sound like the best ever PN! What should I do? Please Help! All the stuff is for Easter! & Easter is in a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time! Just someone help meeeee!
The only thing I'd do is learn to be patient. It's just a webkinz. You can wait. I am not trying to be rude. But that's what i'd do.

Last edited by Dudeness; 03-24-2009 at 05:11 PM..
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:07 AM   #55
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

DD and I each got one at Justice yesterday and I have to admit, they are adorable in WW and IRL. The plushes are very cute. My only complaint would be the PSI should have been the wheel on the adoption gift instead of a chair.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #56
Diabetes Awareness

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

I agree with Bootses, the wheels and balls are dangerous for Guinea Pigs. Hey, I gave you a rep for the good information! I also have 2 real piggies and I never use the wheel for them. They have a huge C and C cage, 28" by 56". They have plenty of room to run around and do their "popcorning." Yes, Ganz should've done more reasearch. Thank goodness their PSI isn't a wheel! Since I love my piggies, I'll probably get a Webkinz version.
QJemkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #57
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Virtual Images of Webkinz Guinea Pig + First Adoption!!

Congradulations Anthony'sMommy, your Ginuea Pigs look so cute!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: