Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 10:28 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
LadyPrimrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Virtual Images of Upcoming May Webkinz Confirmed!

Hmm from pictures I like the plush dragon much better than the virtual pet but I love dragons so I'll still pick it up. Pink isn't my favourite colour but I still like it. The rhino looks alot like the hippo but it's pretty adorable. I'm not too fond of the others but maybe they're cuter in person!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #22
I'm Jarod x]

webkinz iz cool is a jewel in the roughwebkinz iz cool is a jewel in the rough

awsome!thanx for the info Justin!!
webkinz iz cool is offline Male
Old 03-25-2008, 01:10 AM   #23
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dy725
We love them all, my little guy really wants the dragon to be in another color though, he says to me "I dont want a pink dragon, I'm a boy mom" ( ok I'll be happy to get the dragon for myself)
I'm a mom of boys and we're dissapointed it's pink as well... why would they do that. I mean, it's boys that are big into dragons and they just cut them out by making it pink.... even purple would have been better... But I don't understand why they didn't just make it green.

My hippo's been looking for a roomie, guess she's found one in the rhino! and my Lion's been lonely too... he can't wait for the lioness to join him.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:32 AM   #24
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

The dragon is cute, does it have wings I hope?? Also, the gecko is identical to the Frog, & the rhino is like the hippo. Was ganz trying to use leftover fabric?? I will probly get them anyway esp. depending on what their PSI's are!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 01:50 AM   #25

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

wow! they are super cute. cant wait to see thier psi.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:58 AM   #26
is addicted to

wolfloverz will become famous soon enough

Rhino- too much like the hippo....

Lioness-pretty cool, finally ganz realized the only MALE lions have manes...

Dragon- oh, so dissapionted. Pink? NO!

Lil'kinz black poodle- Er...isn't that the lil'kinz pink poodle in black? Come on!

Samoyed- Never heard of it before, but it is AH-DORABLE! I am so getting that!!

Gecko- looks almost EXACTLY like a frog....still, I'm getting both liazards, lol.

Lil'chicken-Not my thing.

All thses new webkinz are pretty iffy to me. I might be getting a lioness to keep Gryffindor some company, MAYBE the dragon, but I can't BELEIVE it's pink. Worst color chocie, EVER. Gecko is just okay for me, but I still wanna get it. I love the lizards. If my mom won't let me have one in REAL LIFE, webkinz is the next best thhing. The Samoyed is adorable, she would be PERFECT for my Husky, Jake. The Cutest couple EVER, lol. Definitly a must have. Aready have the black poodle, I don't like to get repeats of my big webkinz. The chicken....they aren't my thing.

---------- wolfloverz added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

And as for that Rhino....looks like a hippo with horns. They need to start getting more creative, nad when they DO get creative- PLEASE. Don't make it pink.

Last edited by wolfloverz; 03-25-2008 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-25-2008, 02:30 AM   #27
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I love the Samoyed Dog and Lil'Black Poodle.I love all the poodles and I plan to have both the webkinz and lil kinz for all of them.I already have the Webkinz Pink Poodle and Lil'Pink Poodle.

---------- cuteforpop added 9 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Now that I think about since I'm DEFFINALTY getting the Samoyed I guess I should get the husky to keep her company.I might end up getting the Lioness just because she's pretty cute.My sister is planning on getting the hippo and lion so I could probabley get the lil'black poodle for my big one and the Samoyed Dog for my upcoming husky.Then she could get the lioness for her lion and the rhino for her hippo.I love how Ganz is making them kind of be paired up!My sis and I hate the chicken and gecko just cuz its not our thing.But because the dragon is pink my sis will end up getting it,lol!

Last edited by cuteforpop; 03-25-2008 at 02:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 06:29 AM   #28
cɑıı mɛ mɑcƙɛɴziɛ♡
Gift Guru

canolli45 is a jewel in the roughcanolli45 is a jewel in the rough

Oooh!! I need the Samoyed and Lioness!! Thanks Justin!
canolli45 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2008, 06:50 AM   #29
webkinz_forever

I need the lioness! It is soo cute!
Old 03-25-2008, 06:58 AM   #30
I ♥ Twilight

piggy3339 is on a distinguished road

Cool thanks! I <3 the Whimsey Dragon.
piggy3339 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: