Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #51
Unregistered

Default Re: Virtual Images of Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy Revealed

WOW! I really like the Peppermint Puppy (doesn't everybody?!?!!?). The dragon and the turkey are ok...for me, not a must have...might get them though. (sigh)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

Default Re: Virtual Images of Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy Revealed

I might have to get my first dragon on this one, he is cute....
annabanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #53

cpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait to them. I really love the puppy and the dragon. But I will definitly get all three.
Deidra
cpkDeidra is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:41 PM   #54

pattycakes is on a distinguished road

ooh yes! i am definitely getting the lava dragon and the peppermint puppy! still if-y on the turkey... he still looks odd.
pattycakes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #55
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I want alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of them!!!!!!!!!! Especially the dragon!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:16 AM   #56
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

The lava dragon is SOOOO cool!!! I will definitely be getting one and so will my son, I'm sure. My daughter, I think she's more in line with the peppermint puppy, but that one just isn't as cute to me. I LOVE the black for the dragon! That one will look so cute with the whimsy dragon, and I think I have a dragon couple, now! A lil kinz dragon would make a special family!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #57

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Cool Re: Virtual Images of Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy Revealed

cool I want the puppy
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #58
Unregistered

Lava dragon- It's OK I personally will not be getting it.

Turkey- Not a big fan of this one either, Ganz could've made it cuter.

Peppermint puppy- LOVE this pet! It is so cute! I will definitely be getting this webkinz when it comes out!!
Old 06-05-2009, 12:02 AM   #59
Unregistered

Wink Re: Virtual Images of Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
WOW! I really like the Peppermint Puppy (doesn't everybody?!?!!?). The dragon and the turkey are ok...for me, not a must have...might get them though. (sigh)

That's exactly how I feel about them! Except I know I will not get the other 2.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #60

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Oh wow those are all very nice! I especially love the turkey, it'd be very festive for thanksgiving. I really like these ones. The peppermint puppy is so cute.

Thanks for this thread!
Pandora's Box is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: