Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Virtual Images of Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Virtual Images of Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy Revealed

Last month we brought you the news that Ganz is releasing a Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy for the 2009 Holiday season. Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade, we can now bring you pictures of what these seasonal Webkinz will look like in Webkinz World.

Click the image to open in full size.
Don't forget to check out WI's Partner Store, Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com). Ameriwade features $5.00 flat rate shipping to the United States and Canada and has some of the lowest Webkinz prices on the internet.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
Let It Roll.
Webkinz :)

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Default Re: Virtual Images of Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy Revealed

Two Cool! Those are must-haves!! thanks for the info!
Newsboys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:08 AM   #3
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Virtual Images of Turkey, Lava Dragon, and Peppermint Puppy Revealed

I just want to eat up the Peppermint Puppy! The Turkey is funny looking! Then again, live turkeys are too....
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #4
seastar418

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Now I definitely want the lava dragon. I can't wait to see more images. The peppermint puppy virtual looks cuter than the plush, I'll have to think about that one...
NicNatMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Woa. . . . . . . . . . the Turkey looks SO fuuny! The Dragon is cool & the Peppermint Puppy is cute. I think I'll get the Dragon.

Thanks for showing us!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:41 AM   #6
MuttiKueh is on a distinguished road

tres chic, the turkey wearing tiger stripes! All are so adorable!
MuttiKueh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:42 AM   #7
webkinz_forever

I think that they all look so sweet, especially the peppermint puppy.
It's so sweet
Old 05-19-2009, 01:05 AM   #8

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

hmmm... i dont like the virtual image of the peppermint puppy....
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:07 AM   #9

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

all 3 must haves for my collections!
rodsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:19 AM   #10
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I am going to have to get all three of them. I can't wait to see what the PSIs are going to be!
jaxcat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: