Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

ampick1 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

Cool Images! I love the signature cocker spaniel! Looks SO cute! Click the image to open in full size. Why isn't that working?
ampick1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #82
143 means I love you

adorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonderadorablegirl7 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

hey everyone! i think these pets are soooo cute! i want one so bad.

adorablegirl7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:05 AM   #83
Unregistered

Talking Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

Firstly, I just have to say that don't they have ENOUGH cocker spaniels already??! And the puckerfish really isn't that cute. It looks like something Shining Stars would make or something. So does the caterpiller. Also, it doesn't really make that much sense to come out with a rooster AND a turkey in the same month!! It's almost like Ganz is resorting back to coming out with really horrible webkinz! No offense to anyone who thinks they are cute, because these are just my opinions.

i love the caterpillar it is sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo ccccccccuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
the fish is cute too.
i love cocker spaniels they are adorable i like how they are making a signature one.
i can't wait to find out what the rooster psi and psf are.
thanks for the info webkinz insider!!!
i love webkinz
here's some webkinz i want them to make
ferret
GIRAFFE why won't webkinz make a giraffe
signature deer
signature rabbit
oynx ox
topaz terrier

Last edited by Unregistered; 07-30-2009 at 11:05 AM..
Old 07-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #84
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I'm glad GANZ is finally stretching their boundaries and coming out with a caterpillar! I bet it's the start of a whole bunch of new ideas for webbies!

The puckerfish is such a ridiculous idea that I want it.

and the signature cocker spaniel is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so much a fan of the rooster.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #85

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

still love the caterpillar too much but the fish is starting to grow on me with those wax lips lol

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Firstly, I just have to say that don't they have ENOUGH cocker spaniels already??! And the puckerfish really isn't that cute. It looks like something Shining Stars would make or something. So does the caterpiller. Also, it doesn't really make that much sense to come out with a rooster AND a turkey in the same month!! It's almost like Ganz is resorting back to coming out with really horrible webkinz! No offense to anyone who thinks they are cute, because these are just my opinions.

i love the caterpillar it is sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo ccccccccuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
the fish is cute too.
i love cocker spaniels they are adorable i like how they are making a signature one.
i can't wait to find out what the rooster psi and psf are.
thanks for the info webkinz insider!!!
i love webkinz
here's some webkinz i want them to make
ferret
GIRAFFE why won't webkinz make a giraffe
signature deer
signature rabbit
oynx ox
topaz terrier
ooh! maybe they'll make the topaz terrier for december!!! but that december one should be the best yet cause that's my birth month and that's the only estore i will ever get lol but i don't care if the december one looks ugly or not i still want it lol!

Last edited by susand610; 07-30-2009 at 03:17 PM..
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:56 PM   #86
Yes I love him.

kubie2 is on a distinguished road

I love all four and plan on getting them as soon as they come out!
kubie2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #87

Mitzi900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally, I only like the signature cocker spaniel and the rooster as virtual pets. The rest of them....well, they're not very cute.
Mitzi900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #88

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

I can't wait to get a catepillar!! Have a name picked out already for him ......
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #89

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

I think that catapillar is booger like
carrub is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: