Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #61
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Default Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

i'm not super impressed with these new ones. not going to be buying any of these
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

20bball is an unknown quantity at this point

i soooooooooooo want the catapiller
i cant wait til they hit stores
hey you people tell me where you get your webkinz at i get them at justice, hallmark,american greetings and a small pharmacy near my house.
20bball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #63
amandaice255

~amandaice255~ is on a distinguished road

i still dont like them and how long till we know the foods and items that will decide if i buy them
~amandaice255~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:35 AM   #64

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Personally I love them all including the freaky puckerfish. Did they fashion its lips after Angelina and the Sulemon woman? LOL

20bball - I buy a lot of my webbies from ebay, watch for good deals with free SH. Good luck.

Last edited by bamagal55; 07-28-2009 at 01:35 AM..
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:26 AM   #65
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Sorry GANZ, you won't be getting this customer to buy those...
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:30 AM   #66
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I like that Rooster... I kinda like the catterpillar...
I LOVE the signature cocker spaniel, but not the virtual version.

Not sure which I'll buy... dillema's, dillema's.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:12 AM   #67
Unregistered

Smile Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

I like the catapillar now!! they should make a bee webkinz, that would be cute! The signature cocker spaniel is a yes no because the plushie looks so cute! ! but the virtual image, not my color. Looks like some kind of orange rusty orange. Pucker fish is still a NO! for me. Rooster is a definete YES for me
Old 07-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #68
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I like the caterpillar. There are several Disney characters that it could be named after. (One has already been mentioned in previous comments.)

The others are okay, but not really different. Still waiting for that Bumble Bee, Giraffe and Beaver.

For those that have been talking about other places to buy Webkinz: Yes, there are other places that are cheaper but here is the deal with Ameriwade that the other stores do not do:

"Also, a portion of every purchase made on Ameriwade goes to support Webkinz Insider."

Just keep that in mind.

Thanks for the info. Keep helping us enjoy WW, !
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #69
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Cocker Spaniel- Oh my! She is gorgeous. I am going to buy one when they come to a store that stocks them. Although the image isn't the best I've seen, I'm going to start and make a room for her! I can see it now, Purple because it is the offical color of royalty, and the brown lab bed would look great in there. Now to think of names...
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:38 AM   #70

cante123 is on a distinguished road

OOOOOhhhh, just had to place a pre-order for these cuties. Thanks for letting us know that we could.
Wish Ameriwade had more Signature pets available. We cannot find them where we live and Ameriwade is very reasonable to purchase from.
cante123 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: