Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #21
Drummer Girl
Webkinz :)

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

Wow they are all so cute! The pucker fish image surprised me, it looks better then I thought it would. Also, I hope the caterpillar stays caterpillary, there is already a WW butterfly!
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 11:48 AM   #22

the storm♥ is just really nicethe storm♥ is just really nice

DUUUDE .
The caterpillar could be named after the one from Bugs Life!
the storm♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #23
DAIRYKINGQ2 is on a distinguished road

The Caterpillar and the Rosster look okay now, but the puckerfish is still exceedingly ugly and the signnature cocker spaniel looks strangely small
DAIRYKINGQ2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #24

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Great!!! Thanks!!!
birthdayman98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:02 PM   #25
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm bored with fish and would like to see OTHER sea creatures, but am so Ganz is branching out for some other animals, like the caterpillar - he makes me laugh! I don't know if I'd necessarily buy him... guess it depends on his PSI, and I'd also like to see how he moves too... 'cause I hate how the snake moves, I get a little creeped out!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:10 PM   #26
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Wow! I like the rooster....but the caterpillar and fish are weird. The dog is cute, though.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #27
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

awww! ! ! so cute! ! i want the signature cocker spaniel and the worm! wait! it's not a worm
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #28
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

the caterpillar isn't bad but the cockerspainel........ hmm.... not to good but that may be the pic where when you click on my pets. they look kind of sad there
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:59 PM   #29
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I think the cocker spaniel is so adorable, and the turkey is too cute, can't wait till they are released. Thanks for the images.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #30
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Angry Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

i don't like the uker fish the others are ok but my webkinz bin is full and my mom said can only get the signature calico for awhile and i love the catapiller
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: