Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.
Last week we brought you pictures of the Webkinz plushies scheduled for release in September. Now we can bring you the virtual images of those Webkinz. This is what the Rooster, Caterpillar, Pucker Fish, and Signature Cocker Spaniel will look like in Webkinz World.

Our Partner Store, Ameriwade, is now taking pre-orders for the September Webkinz. If you are interested in picking one up, please visit Ameriwade's pre-sale page HERE. Ameriwade has some of the lowest Webkinz prices on the internet and features $5 flat-rate shipping. Also, a portion of every purchase made on Ameriwade.com goes to support Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

Awesome pets! I think the turkey is going to be very popular. I wonder if the butterflies are coming after the caterpillar!

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 07-27-2009 at 10:48 AM..
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

LOL I love the fishes "wax lips" .. That is so cute

That caterpillar... I didn't like the plushie, but boy is that virtual image CUTE!!
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #4
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

Rooster-Cute,looks "old"
Catterpillar-Looks a bit like the Key Lime Dino
Puckerfish-Lips should be bigger.Lol
Siggy Cocker Spainel-ADORABLEE!
pinkypie567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

I don't really like any of these. I would buy the Cocker Spaniel if it was wite and had the orangy colored spots, because thats what mine loooks like. I guess I will just wait for another webkinz to come out that looks closer to my dog
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Wink Re: Virtual Images of September's Webkinz Revealed

Aw! The Signature Cocker Spaniel is so pretty!!! Thanks for the pics. of them!!
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #7

madi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of lightmadi1422 is a glorious beacon of light

IMO, These are some of the worst webbies yet! Don't care for them at all I really liked the Sig Cocker Spaniel but I don't like the virtual image. Oh well
madi1422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #8

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

WOW!!!The rooster and signature cocker spaniel look adorable but the pucker fish is kinda freaky but their still awesome pets can't wait for their psi and psf!!!
Peace Out!!!-
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #9
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Here is how I would rate them

Rooster:
Catterpillar:
Puckerfish:
Signature Cocker Spanial:
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Thank you FIA and WI - it is always great to see the latest updates.

The pics are awesome. It is always nice to know what they look like on-line.
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: