Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #31
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Virtual Images of November 2010 Webkinz Pets Revealed

None of these are "must-haves".
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #32
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

The elephphant is ugly now
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #33
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Whoa! What happened to the Turtle it isn't as cute as the plush.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #34
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Aw my hopes for the Batik Elephant went down low but the good thing is that I like the jelly bean pup way more than I used to like it. let's hope that when they announce the PSI the image kinda changes so the elephant is cuter and the jellybean pup looks happier. Why does the cherry soda pup have to look like the misty pup! The rhino is cute but I can't get it (it's too expensive) and the seal is very realistic and the sea turtle is kinda neat. they shoud make a flamingo or something like that! They have like alot of the other pets already! Gonna call my dad up and tell him what i want for christmas! I'm should tell him I want cookies too! My brother ate them all ....
How come my room won't load!
That's just sad. They won't let you say eh on Kinzchat Plus anymore. Sad.
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:28 PM   #35
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Apatosaurus- Eh. Not my favorite.
Snow Leopard- Haha yes must be MINE!
Cherry Soda Pup- My sis is DEFINATELY getting this one. Her Cream Soda Pup will have a new BFF!
Batik Elephant- Another one that I need!
Jellybean Pup- Awwwww :O Even cuter than the plush!!!!!
Harp Seal- Looks like it has the seams that are on the plush. :/ Not the best job. A differnt pelt and it would be okay.
Sea Turtle- FINALLY A SEA TURTLE! But it looks too big Signaturish (TOTALLY not a word). But really cute though. Can't wait to see it swim.
Rhino- Ummmmm this is a program glitch right? Umm let's hope so. Maybe it'll look better from the side (NOT!). I didn't like the Cream Soda Pup til I saw it in a side view. But I don't think it's the same with "this thing". Wow... ummm..... Ganz... what's going on?
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #36

kissylips84 is a jewel in the roughkissylips84 is a jewel in the rough

OMG! i love them all. The rhino is so funny thats why i like it heehee! The dinosaur is kinda funny looking too but i like it!!!! The rest are awesome too!!!
kissylips84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #37

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

The cherry soda pup and the jellybean puppy are so cute
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:37 PM   #38
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Me; Hey Mom...
Mom; Yes?
Me; I want all the Webkinz this month...
Mom; -sigh-

But the only ones I like ENOUGH to get are the snow leopard, cherry soda pup, batik elephant, and jelly bean puppy (WHICH IS SOO MUCH CUTER THAN I EXPECTED!!)
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #39
Blueebeel is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Virtual Images of November 2010 Webkinz Pets Revealed

If you go to the Activities page it says at the top:"Testober 1, 2010" i think its messed up.

-Black cat = good luck!
Blueebeel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #40

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Virtual Images of November 2010 Webkinz Pets Revealed

Sea turtle and rhino- 3 words- SCARY. UGLY. CREEPY.

The apatosaurus is cute!
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, heart891011 was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: