Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 05:56 AM   #11
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Virtual Images of December 2010 Webkinz Revealed

Well, I think this answers the question about the pink monkey in the Tiger Tiger video.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #12
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I wasn't going to get any of these, but I will say the pink gorilla is really cute.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #13
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

My opinion on them:

Grey Wolf: Does not look like how I wanted it to be, looks more like a werewolf.
Ice Dragon Alright, but not that impressed.
Ribbon Yorkie: Just doesn't look right.
Glamorous Gorilla: Uh. . .
Signature Bernese Mountain Dog: Amazing, love it.
Small Signature Pug: Pretty good.
Endangered Polar Bear: Cute.

Overall: Didn't really like the regular Webbies, but I love the Signature.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:19 AM   #14
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

I can save my money now! I think they all look kinda blah other than the polar bear
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:40 AM   #15
Hannah97 has a spectacular aura aboutHannah97 has a spectacular aura about

I LOVE the Signature Endangered Polar Bear, I'm sooo getting it for Christmas! There's really no difference between the regular Webkinz Pug, and the Small Signature one... Still, it's really cute!
Hannah97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:54 AM   #16
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Grey Wolf: AAAAAAAH MY EYES MY EYES MY EYEEEEESSSS. DX *blind now from ugliness*
Ice Dragon: suprisingly cute.
Ribbon Yorkie: looks like it stepped in a puddle and then was immediately put in the dryer.
Glamorous Gorilla: skinnier than I thought it would be. Still kinda ugly.
Sig. Bernese Mountain Dog: *sigh* well, of course, ALL Signature pets look ugly to me, so this one's no surprise.
Sm. Sig. Pug: looks like they took the regular Pug and just added more lines to it.
Sig. Polar Bear: it looks... Majestic. But still kinda ugly-ish.

Well, this is going to make up room for more gifts this Christmas... I thought I'd want all of these, but nope.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:08 AM   #17
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

I really want the Grey Wolf and the Bernese Mountain Dog
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:25 AM   #18
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Deffinently asking for the top row of pets. The Gorrilla remids me of the video, As soon as I seen theJuly POTM video, I knew I wanted to get her and name her Amy The wolf is cute so I like him too. The Ice Dragon is pat of a gift I asked for, All the dragons that have plush. I have no dragons or dinos in my collection yet I alo lke that doggy. The Moutain Dog is cute, and i'd like to get him but i'm not sure if I can.
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:51 AM   #19
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Weird me saying this , but I like the virtual of the wolf of course the pink dog, do not like the plush of the pink dog though... my daughter will love it though I am sure. I am going to wait for Justice to get these, otherwise i will preorder everything and I need to stop buying everything I see lol. Recovering shop o holic here.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #20
Lovegirl19

Cool Re: Virtual Images of December 2010 Webkinz Revealed

OMGZ! I am getting them all for Christmas! I am getting the pinktastic peacock from October, all the webkinz from november, and all the webkinz from December! AAAAA! So much cute! I really want the bernese mountain dog and stuff. I even have names set up for them! Here iz a list.
Bernese: 19
Apatosaurus: Brock
Batik: Flower
Ice: Hailey
Harp seal: Harp
Polar Bear: Icis
Peacock: Lily Rose
Glam Gorilla: Lulu
Soda pup: Maci
Gray wolf: Marvin
Snow leopard: May
Small sig. sea turtle: Mizu