Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #11
Ayunei
Gifted

Alia is on a distinguished road

Default Re: VERY DISAPOINTED...

One person said something out of line. I see nothing wrong with the rest.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 08:44 PM   #12
webkinzrock1000

they sooooo overreacted they are so mean besides the pwople that were on your side!
Old 01-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #13
Hannah Montana Fanatic

You guts don't have to be SOOO crazy about Webkinz ! I don't get it...they're just a waste of money for spoiled kids who get what they want. Now don't get me wrong , I love them ! I am not being rude
Old 01-14-2008, 08:51 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Wow, that is wrong...
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #15
Alannax0

geeze. people on wi have been so rude lately. its not the same as it used to be =[
Old 01-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #16
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

This is another thread that should be closed like the first. How is this helping anyone? Everyone has the right to their own opinion but my mother always taught me that if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #17
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

I thing that everyone has a good point. But here is what I have to say about it, people are making so many sites like WI, because we are a role model site, many people want to take on stuff like this one, because it is so well thought out and planned.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:59 PM   #18
Baby252

There not being rude at ALL! There just saying there oppion. Not trying to be mean but you didn't need to make this theard. It's just cuseing more promblems. I think they have the right to make forms like WI. You don't have to join them. If you have something to say to me pm me.

---------- Baby252 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I'm reporting this theard. I see fights are starting. Everyone has there OWN oppion. None is right or wrong. Please rember that,

Last edited by Baby252; 01-14-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 09:01 PM   #19
Why, yes I am a
Gift Guru

BananaRambo13 will become famous soon enough

i think you all just over-reacted. seriously, if you don't like to look at the same type of site over and over again then just don't keep doing it. those people all had their own important opinions and i think that people can do whatever they want. WI wasn't the very first webkinz forum. maybe the people from that site said "i'm tired of people making sites just like my site." you just have to realize that when something happens that you don't like you can't just stop it because you want to. the world doesnt work like that. i'm not trying to be totally rude here but i'm just trying to tell you my opinion. i'm definitely not trying to hurt your feelings, i'm trying to tell you what i think.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #20
Pink_Heart

That was pretty rude and I think they should have expressed they're opinions in a different way that would not hurt anyones feelings!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: