Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Vampire Wig is a Curio Shop Item - Only Available Until November 11th!

A new front page story has been added:

Vampire Wig is a Curio Shop Item - Only Available Until November 11th!

Members have been speculating about a mystery wig that first appeared in Zumwhere Challenges, thinking it was similar to the Rockin' Pompadour wig, but when the images were placed side to side, it was obvious that it was a different wig. Deluxe European accounts first saw the Vampire Wig in the Curio Shop today at 7pm KT. This Wonderfully wicked wig will be available until November 11.

Keep an eye on the top of the forum for information on when you can purchase the Vampire Wig on your account. Although the Vampire Wig is technically a "Curio Shop Only" item and not a "Rare" item, we've added it to the Rare Tracking at the top of the page so everyone will have a chance to buy one. As soon as we know that it's going to be for sale, we'll add the data there.

Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Mystery Wig Solved~ Vampire Wig is a Curio Shop Only Item

Picked up a couple. Its cute. Wonder if the price will stay the same, or will fluctuate like other CSO prices.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
_ihacoks_

Default Re: Mystery Wig Solved~ Vampire Wig is a Curio Shop Only Item

Awesome! I am so going to get one!
Old 10-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #4
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Vampire Wig is a Curio Shop Item - Only Available Until November 11th!

That's awesome!!! I will have to have some! Wow....Wednesday's are the best!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Vampire Wig is a Curio Shop Item - Only Available Until November 11th!

Wow I really hope I remember to go buy it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Oooh this is a must-buy. I have to find one. Hope I can get one before they're gone; it goes good with the vampire costume.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

One day only, ahhh!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #8

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I checked the rare tracking thread, and it looks like the wig will be available today for deluxe members only. :/ Hopefully the rest of us can get one soon, it will look so good with the vampire costume!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #9
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

delux sale.

this is on purpose,

I yhink we are second hand users
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Wow I really hope I remember to go buy it.
I put a reminder note on the Activities tab on the left at 7pm for this wig
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
drak wig here i come!, hi :), whencanigetthewig?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: