Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 08:20 AM   #31
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Valentines Themed Click-to-Win on Webkinz Newz

Congratulations to all who are finding the hearts. They are certainly not falling across my path this morning and I have been on the site quite a while.

Clearing cache is not helping and have tries many browsers...

FINALLY!!!

I have the trick...

Come to this thread.
Post you have been hunting for hours and no Heart.
Go back to WKN

Heart appears!!!

Last edited by canonymous; 02-02-2012 at 08:20 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Got the sneakers this morning!! Love all the prizes! I always have more luck finding the click to win floating objects at the beginning of the hour, no matter what time of day it is. Maybe it's only coincidental, but I've been noticing this pattern, at least for me.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #33
Lolokf

Lolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonder

Found two hearts so far. Both shoes. So cute but crossing my fingers for at least one topiary!!
Lolokf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #34

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by IceJust
This is totally of topic but i am deluxe and i did not get my monthly gift. Did this happen to everyone or is it just me?
\

Some accounts received it and some did not. I think 6 of our family accounts received it and 4 did not. I was hoping the problem would fix itself without me calling in, but I may call in later today if they haven't shown up by then. It didn't seem to make a difference if it was a main account or one of the add on accounts. We had a primary account get it and one not. We had some add ons get it and some that did not.

I ran several windows on explorer and refreshed pages. I was able to get 10 hearts in a short amount of time. I've opened 6 of them. 1 topiary, 1 wall heart, 2 sneakers, and 2 chocolates

Last edited by Iggy; 02-02-2012 at 12:11 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #35
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

No luck for me
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #36
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I was on a few minutes this morning and got one heart. Haven't seen what it was yet. Hoping for the shoes and they sounds like they are pretty easy to get so YAY

Be sure to watch the bottom ads, there is a AP free dig ad on there today too where you can get 1 free dig added to your account.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:07 PM   #37
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I haven't found any for over half an hour, are anyone finding them?
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #38

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Okay, I am trying canonymous' plan. I am posting here that I have been looking for a floating heart for at least 15 minutes. Going back to Webkinz Newz and crossing my fingers that I will see a floating heart. Here goes!

Nooooo, it didn't work for me! Maybe I'll have luck tomorrow.
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:42 AM   #39
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Don't know if anyone has said this or not but there are also Ads on the Parent's site for the Valentine's prizes. Same as the Floaty one...
I accidentally found it on the 2nd and apparently they don't have it advertised as being on there, but it sure worked.
Double the chances per day if you have access to the Parent's site
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:25 AM   #40

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Don't know if anyone has said this or not but there are also Ads on the Parent's site for the Valentine's prizes. Same as the Floaty one...
I accidentally found it on the 2nd and apparently they don't have it advertised as being on there, but it sure worked.
Double the chances per day if you have access to the Parent's site
Yay, I saw the ads too and was hoping someone had reported them to everyone here in WI. Thank You dawnscott1
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ciel + sebastian = ♥, double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: