Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 11:36 PM   #201
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Valentine's Day in Webkinz World ~Updated

I tried everything heat letters and heart gifts no bagde no nothing. sigh i really wanted the bagde but forget that lol!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #202
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Wink Re: Valentine's Day in Webkinz World ~Updated

I liked the rose thingey that came in the pacage and then the rest was candy....like always=p
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:58 PM   #203

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

U.S Account Deluxe 12:49 afternoon, Still not a Badge for Love Cards! (Pout)
But, I still would of sent them to those special Webbies and their parents anyway.
Guess I just have this idea: That If Ganz promises something to all, that makes it Signed And delivered!
Not showing the best for the Children, I feel! Also, they brought up about the badge early enough, so the programmers should of had the problem resolved,or made a mention, so all wouldn't be so disappointed!
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #204
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I am disappointed with this year's gift.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #205
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot...but do we have any news on when they will announce the winner of the bed of roses contest on webkinz newz? It said it would end around 11pm on Valentine's Day but I keep checking but no winner yet. It didn't say on there when winners would be announced, just when the contest would end. I assumed winners would be announced shortly after but I guess not. I guess they have a lot of entries to go through also so it may take a while.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #206
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Awww, didn't get a gift. I was on a plane back from Hawaii. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:31 PM   #207
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

i am a boy not a girl!!!my big sister put girl!lol.i have that gift they always have alot of food in it!i also have the love lion i named him heart
lovepuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #208
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

So i take it still no badge,wonder if theres any hope we'll get it?
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #209
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

what was in the package?
funny12321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #210
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

I didn't get the badge yesterday!
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
luv valentines day!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: