Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 05:48 AM   #121
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Valentine's Day in Webkinz World ~Updated

i sent out heart letter and haven't recieved a badge
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 06:22 AM   #122
Boog004
Webkinz :)

WebKinLover004 has a spectacular aura about

Like everyone else, I have sent out letters full of hearts and no badge. Now that's just wrong
WebKinLover004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:29 AM   #123
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I sent out several letters on all Euro and Asian accounts but no badge.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:34 AM   #124

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

me too, no badge
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:45 AM   #125
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I got the badge last year except on my Asian accounts... I sent notes without hearts last year and received the badge just for sending on Valentine's day. Today I've sent bunches with hearts on my Asian account and no badge yet Y'all are not alone.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #126
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Awesome, the gift was pretty good! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #127
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I got my gift on my American account. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:57 AM   #128
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Waited til way past the NA server maintenance to try sending heart notes on my Asian -- no badge!!!

It's nearly 9pm here!

Also just sent a heart note on my European account -- where it's nearly 1 pm. Again, no badge.

Do we have to log out and back in again or clear cache to have them appear? Has ANYONE gotten a badge on any zone's accounts yet?

Last edited by WebCats139; 02-14-2010 at 07:57 AM..
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:41 AM   #129
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

I have tried: sending to another account-no badge; logging out, logging back in, still no badge; sending then opening on the other account, logging out and in on the sent from account-no badge; replying to the sent from account with another heart letter-no badge.

I have not yet read an account of anyone receiving a badge this year.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:48 AM   #130
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I tried again this morning and no badge....(US accounts)
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
luv valentines day!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: