Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 12:57 PM   #21
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Valentine's Day Party Packs are all working

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
Actually for the one party that I was able to go to (the first one that day didn't work), I did get a party countdown. I was invited to another party yesterday and never got the 'go to party' button. Hope they work better for other people.
Was it an in-house or clubhouse? Mine was a clubhouse party-I have noticed that sometimes for in-house parties (although I haven't tried them very recently) those WILL have the countdown but the clubhouse ones won't (although they used to)..The in-house ones for me, wouldn't give me the go-to button either (but again, I haven't tried those lately)...
View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I just bought the in-room version, just to try it out. I tried the "right now" option, which it will not allow. Since it was 12:20, I scheduled a party for 12:30, and quickly invited all our accounts. At 12:30, nothing happened. Also, my daughter accepted the invitation, but it told her that the time of the party had already passed. None of our accounts showed any indication that there was a party, and none of the acceptances were kinzposted back to the host's account.
that is strange about the acceptances not going back....I've never had that happen to me in all the strange glitches we've had...bazaar...

I am very leary of the in-house parties, I know lots of people are saying they are working, but for me, they never worked very well for me-too many issues with teh phone randomly shutting off, I just pay extra and go to a "sure thing."
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #22
When I'm Gone <3
Banned
CoolRanchDorito will become famous soon enough

That is to cool! Thanks for the update.
CoolRanchDorito is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #23
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i tried the party pack the day it came out and it wprked for me, i guess i should have said something lol
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:12 PM   #24
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Oooh Great!!! I will go try this party out!
Thanks for updating us!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:21 PM   #25
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the info......
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:25 PM   #26
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Was it an in-house or clubhouse? Mine was a clubhouse party-I have noticed that sometimes for in-house parties (although I haven't tried them very recently) those WILL have the countdown but the clubhouse ones won't (although they used to)..The in-house ones for me, wouldn't give me the go-to button either (but again, I haven't tried those lately)...

that is strange about the acceptances not going back....I've never had that happen to me in all the strange glitches we've had...bazaar...

I am very leary of the in-house parties, I know lots of people are saying they are working, but for me, they never worked very well for me-too many issues with teh phone randomly shutting off, I just pay extra and go to a "sure thing."
The party I attended was a clubhouse party or at least I think so since the room looked just like the one you showed pictures of. I have had so little luck with any parties (house or clubhouse) working since they introduced house parties that I don't even try most of the time. I got some invitations though so I accepted them but it was pretty disappointing to get no party button for most of the invites.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #27

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

i love the valentines pary packs they are so cute!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #28
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

cool! i might!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:08 PM   #29
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
The party I attended was a clubhouse party or at least I think so since the room looked just like the one you showed pictures of. I have had so little luck with any parties (house or clubhouse) working since they introduced house parties that I don't even try most of the time. I got some invitations though so I accepted them but it was pretty disappointing to get no party button for most of the invites.
Well that is horrible! I'm so sorry it didn't work for you...

I took three accounts to the party today....One account did give me a tiny issue...When I hit "go to party" nothing happened...so I took that one to the arcade, back to my room, and then it worked like a charm...EVerything else ran smoothly, which, usually with that many accounts in a party it lags my computer really bad, but it was all really good, everything loaded and we even got goodie bags..none of my other guests showed up (don't know if it was due to problems or they forgot) and my extra loot items were returned to my dock...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #30
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Is there a guide on the clubhouse parties? I would love to catch up on all the info I missed.
And, for the purpose of clarity, If I buy some party packs, does that mean they will work throughout the year or only around Valentines??
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: