Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Valentine's Day Party Packs are all working

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
The vday parties are great! Can't wait to host a few! I wish/hope the prizes are holiday oriented.

In the thread pic there is a Sweetie's Sweets sitting on a special table, what table is that, please and how can we get some, they are GREAT!!

Thanks for the update!

The only special prize I have found is that chocolate, that you get when you click the box of chocolates on the table. All the prizes I won at the balloon pop (had three accounts going) were the same old prizes, and in the goodie bags, same prizes as well, I was hoping for a valentine oriented one too, but who knows, maybe there is one, I just didn't win it!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #12
Where Forth Bunny?
Webkinz :)

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

YAY! I was worried b/c my friends and I have several parties scheduled for this weekend. Either way, I figure Valentine's Day is worth the gamble.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #13
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The new room is really cute!
Click the image to open in full size.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #14
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Haha I didn't think anything of it when I purchased the Valentines Clubhouse Pack. I had a party JUST LAST NIGHT! Me and my sister had an awesome time. It's a really nice room and the games are decorated so festively!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
The only special prize I have found is that chocolate, that you get when you click the box of chocolates on the table. All the prizes I won at the balloon pop (had three accounts going) were the same old prizes, and in the goodie bags, same prizes as well, I was hoping for a valentine oriented one too, but who knows, maybe there is one, I just didn't win it!
Here I got a picture of the chocolate from my account.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Animalia; 02-09-2011 at 11:40 AM..
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

How fun!!!
I hope they do this for more occasions!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #16
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

*snip* I was hoping for a valentine oriented one too, but who knows, maybe there is one, I just didn't win it!
Yeah, me, too. As backup, I included two lovey-dovey foods from the WI cookbook (one per party):

Amora Supora (stovetop: marshmallows + raspberries + tomato soup)
Bellatart (stovetop: cream soda + cupcake + strawberries)

In case it doesn't reward folks properly, I saved a bunch of the extra special one for a friendly V-Day kinzpost:

Dulcospire (mega stove: candy apple + dragon fruit + licorice + lolipop + peppermints).

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Yeah, me, too. I'm glad there's a chocolate, though! So pretty.

As backup, I included two lovey-dovey foods from the WI cookbook (one per party):

Amora Supora (stovetop: marshmallows + raspberries + tomato soup)
Bellatart (stovetop: cream soda + cupcake + strawberries)

In case it doesn't reward folks properly, I saved a bunch of the extra special one for a friendly V-Day kinzpost:

Dulcospire (mega stove: candy apple + dragon fruit + licorice + lolipop + peppermints).
Edit: I tried to edit my post, but can't properly. The bubble is my intended final version.

[I now see you can't edit posts in this thread; sorry for the trouble, mods.]

Last edited by romeo; 02-09-2011 at 11:45 AM..
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #17
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Great idea romeo! I always include extra goodies in my loot bags too! I just am pretty lazy and never bake for my guests ha!

Parties are booking up really fast if you want clubhouse ones for this week-I just booked about six and a lot of good time slots are gone already!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:56 AM   #18
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Talking Re: Valentine's Day Party Packs are all working

YAY! the valentine party looks awesome! NINJA! lol. thanks for the imfo WI
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #19
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

There is no "party countdown" as there was in the past..BUT at the scheduled time, in your room, the "go to party" button will show up when it is time to party.
Actually for the one party that I was able to go to (the first one that day didn't work), I did get a party countdown. I was invited to another party yesterday and never got the 'go to party' button. Hope they work better for other people.
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #20

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I just bought the in-room version, just to try it out. I tried the "right now" option, which it will not allow. Since it was 12:20, I scheduled a party for 12:30, and quickly invited all our accounts. At 12:30, nothing happened. Also, my daughter accepted the invitation, but it told her that the time of the party had already passed. None of our accounts showed any indication that there was a party, and none of the acceptances were kinzposted back to the host's account.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: