Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #31
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Valentine's Day Arrives on Webkinz Asian Accounts

*Disapointment* I was looking forward to seeing what the box would look like this year. No food either?? I love collecting the foods, seems silly to have the gift face paint when there is already two different kinds of face paint to wear from the party loot bags. Not impressed at all.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #32

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I don't own an "out of country" account so i don't know the prizes or badge this year.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #33
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

i don't have a asian account i have a US account...anyway.. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY because i might not be here tomorrow!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #34
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #35
momtotaryn is on a distinguished road

I am also a bit disappointed that we did not get the usual Valentine's Day gift box too. I collect boxes on some of my accounts. Ganz could have included the face paint as one of the items in the box, and it would have been nice to have candy as well.

Yes, we did have the Cinnamon event, and while I LOVED it and the flowers, we must remember that not everyone was able to do this activity or complete it to get the final bouquet. In fact, there may be some that were not even aware of this event. I think those folks would be even more disappointed to find only the face paint as their Valentine's Day gift. Still, Ganz did give a gift to us all, and I do appreciate that they acknowledge Valentine's Day!
momtotaryn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #36
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

LOL! I went to my Asain account and got the notice for the gift. I had no clue what it was. It looked like a letter sitting in my dock. OK, maybe some kind of special Valentine writing materials to put on a table or desk in our room? So, I try to drop this mysterious looking letter in my room. Whaaaat? Nothing! Nothing at all. I check my dock, no new item of any kind. I log out and back in. Nothing! I come here and check it all out. LOL! LOL! When I tried to drop it in my room, not knowing what it was, exactly, the face stickers went onto my pink hamster. I never even noticed. I guess the really big gift, this year, was the bouquet of flowers from Cinnamon.

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #37
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm not a huge fan of face stickers but they might look cute on my signature labradoodle. I'm sort of disappointed but not really, because when you think about it Ganz was really generous about valentine's day this year. We got several vases of roses we can decorate, plus the big bouquet we get, and the webkinz newz mini decoration from flora. That plus the face stickers means we did pretty good I think. I know they weren't given on valentine's day but it was a valentine's day theme. Even though Ganz didn't spell it out, I think getting all the roses and the webkinz peek a newz thing was intended as part of our valentine's day gift.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #38
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
Does anyone know...is the Valentine's Day badge working this year? The one you get if you send a note with hearts on it? Seems like I tried last year and it didn't work. Thanks everyone.

Can anyone help with this?
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #39
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
Face stickers. In my dock. No wrapping, no candy, no really "special" Valentine's gift. If my husband tried that, he'd be in the dog house!

Color me unimpressed by the creativity...
I know right! Same here, Dog house for sure!!
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:23 PM   #40
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

UGH!!! I was hoping for a hat.

Oh well... Happy Valentine's Day!
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: