Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Valentine's Day Arrives on Webkinz Asian Accounts

A new front page story has been added:

Valentine's Day Arrives on Webkinz Asian Accounts

Click the image to open in full size.If you're the owner of a Webkinz account set to the Asian time zone, it's time to log on and collect your Valentine gift! Unlike previous holidays, this gift does not come in a box. Instead it is dropped in your dock by itself. The gifts are expected to arrive on European accounts this afternoon and on American accounts just after Midnight, Eastern Time.

Remember, the type of account you have is a choice you made at the time you adopted your first pet. It cannot be changed, and it is NOT based on where you actually live.

For those of you who don't want the surprise spoiled, we aren't going to post the item on the front page. For those of you who just can't wait, click HERE to go to the Webkinz Insider Picture Gallery.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
Lil Kinz

NikoAkni is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Valentine's Day Arrives on Webkinz Asian Accounts

Not to thrilled about this years present. But still happy to get one...
NikoAkni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #3
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

We love this years item but a little disappointed it doesn't arrive in a pretty package to open with extras like it usually does. Buy hey it's free so we aren't complaining LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Me either, I really liked getting all those roses but they still should have done the gift box w/ something different. They give you both at Christmas and Halloween. Guess they did not have time to do both. Happy Valentine's Day everyone..
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:43 AM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I'll admit, I am disappointed we didn't get a lovely heart-shaped package with candies in it.
But we did get these lovely face stickers.

And we got cinnamon in the park.
Those roses are so beautiful. Even through the Valentine's gift isn't traditional we got six other beautiful roses to place in our rooms, instead of one bouquet.
As far as I'm concerned this was a great Valentine's day.
The click-to-win was easy and we got so many beautiful flowers to decorate our house for all seasons.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Blythe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
Webkinz :)

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

no box =( I collect all the boxes, I never open them.
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:53 AM   #7
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

yay! a clothing item for valentines day!

so happy!!!!!!
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #8
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Disappointed there is no box, I collect them on one account and open them on my others. The item is cute.
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #9
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Does anyone know...is the Valentine's Day badge working this year? The one you get if you send a note with hearts on it? Seems like I tried last year and it didn't work. Thanks everyone.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #10
Lil Kinz

WebBearKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Valentine's Day Arrives on Webkinz Asian Accounts

Coo!l So lucky how win them now!But is so weird cuz do not have a box! (Gift)!
WebBearKinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: