Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #71
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

No bed yet for me, one topiary. Keep trying!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #72
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I have gotten one bed (my jaw dropped to the floor!) and several topiaries. Several of the other prizes too. They're nice prizes! And good luck to all!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #73
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
It is really taking a long time for that ad to show up today. I'm pretty tired of ads telling me how to get rich at home and get rid of wrinkles!!!

I do have a little tip if you have multiple accounts you're trying to get prizes for. Once you find one ad, hold the "control" button down as you click on the ad, then click as many times as you have accounts (or perhaps even an extra one or two, as occasionally one turns out to be a dud). Each click will open an entry form. This has saved me a huge amount of time, as I collect prizes for 10 accounts.

ooooh!!!! i hope this will work for me--going to try it out right away tomorrow!!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:13 AM   #74
Webkinz :)

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Kelcool, does your method award the same prize 10 times?
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:05 AM   #75
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

It is really taking a long time for that ad to show up today. I'm pretty tired of ads telling me how to get rich at home and get rid of wrinkles!!!

I do have a little tip if you have multiple accounts you're trying to get prizes for. Once you find one ad, hold the "control" button down as you click on the ad, then click as many times as you have accounts (or perhaps even an extra one or two, as occasionally one turns out to be a dud). Each click will open an entry form. This has saved me a huge amount of time, as I collect prizes for 10 accounts.
I've tried that, but it didn't seem to work so good for me

Also, If you have a mouse, and it has thet little scroll button on it, try clicking on the link/ad with that button (: It should (hopefully) open that page in a different tab. You can do it multiple times.

I often use it here on WI to open a link on a new page so I don't lose the one I'm on.

I was on my iPod with 8 tabs open, on the Ganz Parent Club and it took probably an hour just trying to find 1 ad!! I wish it was easier to find!! >:l
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #76

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

The ad is just too hard to find. Clicked for about 45 minutes...no luck in finding it. Would love to find it...the prizes are awesome.
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #77
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

OH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TIP! I just want to mention that at first I received an error and the page would not load. BUT.... then I discovered if I clicked on the little refresh sign next to the code, I was able to get it to work.

For those of you who don't know, the control button opens a new tab. I didn't know that until I tried it.
Dustbunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #78

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
The ad is just too hard to find. Clicked for about 45 minutes...no luck in finding it. Would love to find it...the prizes are awesome.
Me too! I haven't seen the ad once since this started. It is just not showing up for me.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #79
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

For those of you having problems finding the ad, a good tip is to open around 5-10 tabs then just refresh them all, I found my ads within around ten minutes that way
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #80
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'll have to try the control/mouse button ideas...something to keep me from sitting here for hours!

I did find that I have more luck on the main page and celebrations for finding the ads. I've seemed to find them in 3s, so once I start getting the Netflix or credit score ads, I change my pages to the opposite of what I had been on, then go through and refresh until I get the Valentine ads again. I've also completely logged out of Parent's Club, then reopened pages again, and the ads seem to "reset" and I can find them again.

It's a pain, and I wish they would take care of this issue. In October, those ads were every other page it seemed! Now, I get 1 every 35 minutes...

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
For those of you having problems finding the ad, a good tip is to open around 5-10 tabs then just refresh them all, I found my ads within around ten minutes that way
I usually open 5-6 tabs, and it still takes me over an hour to find 10 ads...

Last edited by LuvMarshmallow; 02-05-2012 at 01:56 PM..
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: