Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
I got the bed on one account. Haven't used it yet though. Trying to find the ad for other accounts.
lucky congrats. so jealous.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 02:24 AM   #52
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

Finally got the bed! So it's doable!!!!!! Good luck to all who want one!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:29 AM   #53

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
Finally got the bed! So it's doable!!!!!! Good luck to all who want one!
lucky congrats so jealous.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:51 AM   #54
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
lucky congrats so jealous.
I was jealous until a little while ago! You have my fingers crossed for you, now!
I was just sharing that at least it's doable. I always wonder if I don't read that someone got something rare!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:53 AM   #55

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
I was jealous until a little while ago! You have my fingers crossed for you, now!
I was just sharing that at least it's doable. I always wonder if I don't read that someone got something rare!
thanks. your sweet. hope to get it soon. maybe someone will have it in trade room. i was in trade room all day Friday and had no luck finding it.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #56
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm....have had the best luck on Internet Explorer!! Try going to the pages which actually have Valentines' Day articles on them--worked best for me !!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #57
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Alright very nice prizes... maybe.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #58

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by KelCoo70
Hmmm....have had the best luck on Internet Explorer!! Try going to the pages which actually have Valentines' Day articles on them--worked best for me !!!
Thanks for the tip. I am having trouble even finding the ad. Will keep trying because the bed is so cute. Congrats to those of you who have won it already!
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #59
ow, I love my

foopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clown

I have won all the prizes except for the bed and the chocolates, are they a food item?
foopetsrock2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #60

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by foopetsrock2
I have won all the prizes except for the bed and the chocolates, are they a food item?
Yes, the chocolates are food, not an objects.

Do the ads come up on the weekends? I have no trouble getting them Mon-Fri, but never find them on Sat or Sun.
squeaky is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: