Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #31
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

I love the bed!

The topiary is very pretty too.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

Wow, A BED! That looks pretty rare though, I probably won't get it and will get all chocolates or something. Thanks for the update!
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #33
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

i wish the bed was something a little more original but cool prizes!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:34 PM   #34
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I called Ganz regarding how difficult the ad has been to find and the rep said she would pass along a note. Not really expecting anything to change! LOL
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #35
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

I finally downloaded Google Chrome and the ad worked - it took about 40 minutes for 6 accounts, had duplicate pages open on Share Centre, lots of refreshing. Super bright side, Parents loaded so much faster on Chrome.

I couldn't get the the ad to come up at all this afternoon on Internet Explorer, even after cache clearing and each page took so long to load.
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #36
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I called Ganz regarding how difficult the ad has been to find and the rep said she would pass along a note. Not really expecting anything to change! LOL
This is going to sound crazy, but just now I found far more ads when going backwards than I did going forward. How strange is that? I was looking for the floating heart on WKN and the ad on Parent Club. The floaty was found equally going forward and backward, but that tricky ad? WAY more were found hitting the back button. Try that. By the way, it was for 16 accounts, so I know what you mean by the ads being hard to find.
When I search for the ads, I click on all sorts of things for about 30 pages. Then I go backward until I hit the end, then forward again, and that way I am not having to search for a little spot to click on (I have my window reduce to about 50% when I hunt for ads or PeekANewz, so everything can be seen on one page without having to scroll down eve4ry page. UGH).

Good luck!
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by Lrnpanda
I couldn't get the the ad to come up at all this afternoon on Internet Explorer, even after cache clearing and each page took so long to load.
Try my trick of going backwards!
AKD

View Post Originally Posted by 436194
I'd like that bed too and can't find the ad. Where are you seeing it? Top of Screen, or do I have to scroll to the bottom.
This ad is ALWAYS at the very bottom of the page. Some pages do not include an ad. That doesn't mean you are not seeing the Valentine ad, it just means there is not an ad on that page. Keep trying!
AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 02-03-2012 at 05:22 PM..
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #37
spoiledjulie has a spectacular aura about

I've been searching for two days straight and can't find the ad. Where is it?
spoiledjulie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #38

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
i know, i called them too and got same answer.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #39
spoiledjulie has a spectacular aura about

That's too bad. It's parents club we have other stuff to do than look for ads. Too bad I'm not doing it. lol jk

OK I will try hitting the back button. Thanks!
spoiledjulie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #40
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I tried about 3 hours yesterday and off and on all day today. Not a single ad. I've done most of these contests on there and have never had pages come up with no ad at all. For those of us not seeing the prize ad that page has to be the one it should be on. Doesn't matter if you go forwards or back it's not going to show up for some of us it seems.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: