Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #151
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

I've gotten about 140 items, and no beds. I'm glad I've gotten several Love topiaries, though. Hopefully I'll get a bed soon!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #152
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

a lot of the ads are not webkinz ads. and they seem to be floating above the ad space? hmm
i have found 1 of those ads
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #153

leopardears is on a distinguished road

Now I can look forward to getting a new item! I'm just wondering though, do you have to find it on the parent club website to get the bed or can you get it from webkinz news hearts? I love click to wins!
leopardears is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #154
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by leopardears
Now I can look forward to getting a new item! I'm just wondering though, do you have to find it on the parent club website to get the bed or can you get it from webkinz news hearts? I love click to wins!
Welcome to WI!
The bed is only available from the parent club ad. All of the other prizes can be won from either one. Good luck.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #155
tillyfrogfreak

aah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to beholdaah_frogfreak is a splendid one to behold

Today was the first day that I was able to find the ads in parent club. Hopefully they will extend this one for us.
aah_frogfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #156
I learned to do this

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

I haven't gotten any beds either, and the heart is so hard to find. I have spent a long time each day looking for the heart I have been lucky a couple of days to find it but most I haven't.
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #157
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations to all who have won a bed.

I have not missed a day. I have 10 accounts. No bed yet. I have a few days left. I will remain hopeful.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #158
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by isabella1665
Congratulations to all who have won a bed.

I have not missed a day. I have 10 accounts. No bed yet. I have a few days left. I will remain hopeful.

I have won the bed so I will keep my fingers crossed that you do too! It is not easy to find the ads much less win the bed.

I have found the ad more times in the last two days than in all the other combined by staying on the contests page. Hopefully this will work for everyone else too. Good luck to all!!
gmcgary is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #159

Mom2seven is just really niceMom2seven is just really nice

I have found the ad every day of the contest for six accounts. I have not yet won a bed, but I will keep trying. Today I found the ad on the FIRST page I looked on and then I was able to get several more ads on the bottom of the "Congratulations" page after entering my account information. Hopefully this means the ads will be more frequent for the last few day and maybe, just maybe, there will be more beds.
Mom2seven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #160
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you wanting the bed but can't seem to get it, Arte is offereing the red version of the bed tonight at 10:00!!!! Good luck everyone!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: