Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I use Chrome for Webkinz Newz all the time, as it is quite a bit faster than Firefox. What you need to do is find one ad, whether or not you use multiple tabs for that or not, then once you find an ad, push control as you click on it, then click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. You do need to refresh each security code, as they get messed up when you open multiple tabs. You don't have to refresh the whole page, just the code. I've saved myself hours of time, especially now when the ads are so rare.

And I did get a bed today, so it is possible!!! Keep trying.
Thanks for the info. I copied and pasted your method, so I can try it tomorrow. It does get frustrating when trying to do multiple accounts.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #142

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

Well, at least you were altruistic about it, slbradshaw, trying to win it for someone else. I was being selfish and trying to win it for me me ME! LOL

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
Ladycate I feel your pain for sure. I share your frustration. I am giving up and decided I do not want the stupid bed. It looks the same as the wonderland bed only a different color. Not worth my time anymore. Ganz can keep their beds and that is a fact.

Yep, that's where I got to, too. It's just way ridiculous to spend upwards of 3 or 4 hours a day, for several days, trying to find the thing.

Besides, knowing how Ganz has been lately with their recycling of old (previously rare/valuable) stuff, maybe we'll see this pink bed around again anyway.

View Post Originally Posted by traaav
I received one last night! I'm not a big fan of it - far too pink (and an unpleasant pink at that) for me. No idea what room I'll use it in.

If I had won it, I was planning on putting it in a 'hearts' room- it has the Trading Card Condo wallpaper, which is an odd pink striped. I thought the pinks might compliment each other...

But it's hard to tell without seeing the bed actually with the wallpaper- it might clash. If you have the wallpaper, you could try them together?

Last edited by ladycayte; 02-09-2012 at 06:44 AM..
ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:14 AM   #143
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
Well, at least you were altruistic about it, slbradshaw, trying to win it for someone else. I was being selfish and trying to win it for me me ME! LOL
I was just reading your post and i just got the bed "thanks for the tab info" wow did that help. Anyways I put it in a room with that paper and let me get it.
The pink in the bed is the same. I like it alot.

Yep, that's where I got to, too. It's just way ridiculous to spend upwards of 3 or 4 hours a day, for several days, trying to find the thing.

Besides, knowing how Ganz has been lately with their recycling of old (previously rare/valuable) stuff, maybe we'll see this pink bed around again anyway.

If I had won it, I was planning on putting it in a 'hearts' room- it has the Trading Card Condo wallpaper, which is an odd pink striped. I thought the pinks might compliment each other...

But it's hard to tell without seeing the bed actually with the wallpaper- it might clash. If you have the wallpaper, you could try them together?

The lighter pink matches the wall.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgval bed.jpg (70.2 KB, 39 views)
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #144
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
This doesn't seem to be working anymore....I was very excited to have all the screens show up to enter my info but when I try to refresh (or the first retry that I forgot) it flashes me to a screens saying that the page has expired .....after I use the first entry.
That happened to me, too, but use the trick from below...before entering the info on the "extra" pages, from using the control button, hit the refresh next to the code! I figured I'd give that a try, and it basically refreshes the page so it's no longer attached to the first ad. I got all my accounts done with that trick, so it didn't take hours like it usually does.

I kept getting the expired notice when I just entered the information into the new page, but refreshing the code did the trick!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #145

uragooddog will become famous soon enough

Has anyone won the bed??? I've found the floating heart on MANY accounts, but so far, none were awarded the bed. I'm wondering if it's pink (as pictured), or red like the alice in wonderland queen of hearts bed. Is it the same bed, just pink instead of red? Anyone?
uragooddog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #146

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by uragooddog
Has anyone won the bed??? I've found the floating heart on MANY accounts, but so far, none were awarded the bed. I'm wondering if it's pink (as pictured), or red like the alice in wonderland queen of hearts bed. Is it the same bed, just pink instead of red? Anyone?
The bed is a recolored pink version of the queen of hearts bed. You can't win it from the floating hearts though, only through the ad on the parents website. All the other prizes are available both places but the bed is specific to the parents ads.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #147

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
The lighter pink matches the wall.

Ties in with the sofas, too. Nice room!

ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #148
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I was having such frustrattion with the Parent club ads, I would be lucky to find one ad in 45 minutes of searching.

Thanks to the various tips in this thread, I switched browsers, and found one in under five minutes, then used the control trick to get seven winners from the one ad. So much better.

I still didn't get a bed, though.
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:42 AM   #149
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pipperroo
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I was having such frustrattion with the Parent club ads, I would be lucky to find one ad in 45 minutes of searching.

Thanks to the various tips in this thread, I switched browsers, and found one in under five minutes, then used the control trick to get seven winners from the one ad. So much better.

I still didn't get a bed, though.
Yes, thanks to all who gave such great tips. I also used the same technique, now it takes 5 minutes as opposed to 5 hours.

No bed yet here either.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:07 AM   #150
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Thanks so much to everyone for the great tips. I finally won the bed this morning and I wouldn't have had the patience to find the ads if it wasn't for all your help!
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: