Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

I got to the point of frustration that I called Ganz midmorning... After running through all the "yes, I cleared my cache" and "I've tried on three different browsers" stuff, he said to "improve my connectivity issues" ?! Um, none happening and I told him so. He said "I've had positive feedback about this working."

OK, willing to try anything... told me to unplug my modem, turn off my computer, wait five minutes, plug everything back in, and I'd be all set. So I pull my computer armoire away from the wall and do all that, get it all back together, and again start clicking away. An hour and a half later.... NOTHING!!!!

So, not a very helpful experience, and definitely not the way to ease my frustration!

I've spent HOURS on this, I'm ashamed to admit how many... but I'm done. Completely over it. At this point, even if I won the bed, all it'd do is remind me of what a colossal waste of time this has been.

ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #132
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep--this is the final consensus for me--Opera or IE9 as browser, then refresh till you find the ad, then when you do find it, hold down Control while you click on it multiple times for each account, then when you go to put in the security code, MAKE SURE you refresh the captcha code before putting it in. Good Luck !!!!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #133
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
I got to the point of frustration that I called Ganz midmorning... After running through all the "yes, I cleared my cache" and "I've tried on three different browsers" stuff, he said to "improve my connectivity issues" ?! Um, none happening and I told him so. He said "I've had positive feedback about this working."

OK, willing to try anything... told me to unplug my modem, turn off my computer, wait five minutes, plug everything back in, and I'd be all set. So I pull my computer armoire away from the wall and do all that, get it all back together, and again start clicking away. An hour and a half later.... NOTHING!!!!

So, not a very helpful experience, and definitely not the way to ease my frustration!

I've spent HOURS on this, I'm ashamed to admit how many... but I'm done. Completely over it. At this point, even if I won the bed, all it'd do is remind me of what a colossal waste of time this has been.

I hate to say the number of endless hours I have spent at the computer trying to find this ad to win the bed for my DD. I even, and I really hate to say this, fell asleep last night right here on the computer desk. I am a little ashamed of myself and at this point I am in total agreement with you. It is not worth the time or the trouble. My DD will get over it and I have learned a valuable lesson about obsession.

slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #134

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone actually recieved the bed?
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #135
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by KelCoo70
Yep--this is the final consensus for me--Opera or IE9 as browser, then refresh till you find the ad, then when you do find it, hold down Control while you click on it multiple times for each account, then when you go to put in the security code, MAKE SURE you refresh the captcha code before putting it in. Good Luck !!!!!

This is very helpful info. I have had lots of frustration trying to find the ad this time. I have found it and won the bed, but it has not been easy or fun. Would KelCoo mind explaining about refreshing the "security?" code each time? Thanks so much!!
gmcgary is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #136

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Hello , my friend! I remember seeing Rtz's post a few days ago. This didn't work for me, but others have ahd luck. I hope you do!
View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
It is really taking a long time for that ad to show up today. I'm pretty tired of ads telling me how to get rich at home and get rid of wrinkles!!!

I do have a little tip if you have multiple accounts you're trying to get prizes for. Once you find one ad, hold the "control" button down as you click on the ad, then click as many times as you have accounts (or perhaps even an extra one or two, as occasionally one turns out to be a dud). Each click will open an entry form. This has saved me a huge amount of time, as I collect prizes for 10 accounts.
View Post Originally Posted by gmcgary
This is very helpful info. I have had lots of frustration trying to find the ad this time. I have found it and won the bed, but it has not been easy or fun. Would KelCoo mind explaining about refreshing the "security?" code each time? Thanks so much!!
Beautykinz is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #137
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

To refresh the security code, just click on the little recycle looking icon right next to the code. Hope this helps!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #138
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Ladycate I feel your pain for sure. I share your frustration. I am giving up and decided I do not want the stupid bed. It looks the same as the wonderland bed only a different color. Not worth my time anymore. Ganz can keep their beds and that is a fact.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #139
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by KelCoo70
This doesn't seem to be working anymore....I was very excited to have all the screens show up to enter my info but when I try to refresh (or the first retry that I forgot) it flashes me to a screens saying that the page has expired .....after I use the first entry.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #140

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
Has anyone actually recieved the bed?
I received one last night! I'm not a big fan of it - far too pink (and an unpleasant pink at that) for me. No idea what room I'll use it in.
traaav is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: