Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 02:12 AM   #121
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

I've been using Opera for the newz pages..for the parent's page..I've had good luck going to the share page and refreshing...it may take a few times..but it does show up..good luck all!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2012, 02:17 AM   #122
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

What we all do to get free stuff - lol

I have been combining some of the tips from all the helpful players on WI Usually I use chrome for WKN

when I find a page with the parents valentine ad I try using the control when hitting the ad -sometimes out of 3-4 tabs I get one expired

So I tried right clicking the original tab with the ad -if I right click and duplicate the tab I can get 3-4 tabs ALL with the ad and most of them work (once in a while I get an expired one )

also I tried back clicking the tab AFTER I filled in the code -if you back click 2 times you should come back to the ad tab again (another player's tip btw) sometime the ad has changed already but most of the times it works

now I just hope Ganz doesn't pay too much attention to our posts cause usually when we figure how to get around their glitches they change something -soooo mums the word

ALSO about the catcha codes sometimes you just have to put the caps lock on when putting the codes in the numbers come out the same
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:56 AM   #123
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I have been searching for that ad for over 4 hours and nothing. I would have loved to try to win that bed for my DD but not if I have to spend every waking moment hunting for an ad that never show up. Thanks for letting me vent.

Well, believe it or not, I installed Opera and within 5 minutes I found the ad for all 5 of my families accounts. Thank you TNVOLS for your suggestion. Rep to you!

Last edited by slbradshaw; 02-07-2012 at 04:56 AM..
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:05 AM   #124
sallyjill will become famous soon enough

I think its ridiculous that you have add something (chrome, opera, whatever - i don't speak computer) on to your computer to find these adds now. They showed up perfectly fine the first few days!
sallyjill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #125
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by sallyjill
I think its ridiculous that you have add something (chrome, opera, whatever - i don't speak computer) on to your computer to find these adds now. They showed up perfectly fine the first few days!
I agree that this SHOULD NOT be browser dependent, esp. since they say FireFox is their preferred browser. I'm glad it worked well for you for the first few days, I've been having trouble since the last few days of the bathtub promo
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #126
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
I so appreciate your sharing, but this didn't work for me - no matter what, I ended up with the error message page. Could be a Mac thing, or a server thing or......? But thanks for sharing and hopefully someone will benefit! I have received one bed so far. I share that info not in service of bragging but encouraging that it IS possible. I know what it's like to despair of winning something!
Hmmmm not sure it's a Mac issue either, I have a Mac running FF it just takes me forever to find the ads. I have found for me at least the easiest way is just to go to the share center and just keep hitting refresh....it does take awhile, but I do eventually get the ad to show up. Unfortunately, all I have won so far are shoes and candy! I so would love the bed.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:29 AM   #127
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
Hmmmm not sure it's a Mac issue either, I have a Mac running FF it just takes me forever to find the ads. I have found for me at least the easiest way is just to go to the share center and just keep hitting refresh....it does take awhile, but I do eventually get the ad to show up. Unfortunately, all I have won so far are shoes and candy! I so would love the bed.
I don't have a problem finding the rare ads on my Mac - I can't do the duplication of entry pages that's being described. That's what I wondered about it being a Mac/PC thing or not.....
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #128

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

The valentine ads don't seem to come very often on the share center page for me, loading the articles works better. I can't do the duplicate entry pages either (well I can, but they don't work) . I have a PC using FF.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #129

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

I see a lot of blank spaces where ads usually are at bottom of page--could these be the illusive and hard to find Valentine ads--also has anyone had trouble when they have finally found an ad putting in the verification code--sometimes I do not get the vertical line that allows you to type in code and have to try several times.
Meemaah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #130

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Meemaah
I see a lot of blank spaces where ads usually are at bottom of page--could these be the illusive and hard to find Valentine ads--also has anyone had trouble when they have finally found an ad putting in the verification code--sometimes I do not get the vertical line that allows you to type in code and have to try several times.
I get the blank spaces as well, but can find the ads okay. As for the code issue, I haven't had that problem. What browser do you use?
traaav is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: