Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #111
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

This is how it works for me. I have no idea if it works for anyone else.
When Ganz is generous, I find a single ad and click on it. I copy the address and paste it on a blank page (Word, e-mail, whatever will save text for you). I hit the back key and guess what is waiting for me there. Another ad! I click the ad (no right clicks!), copy the address, paste it whereever you are collecting the links, click the back arrow and go back to the lucky page and what awaits me there? Another ad! That happens 9 out of 10 times. The time I go back and there isn't an ad? I go forward to the link page where I would fill in the information to win a prize, then click the back button and there is another ad waiting for me on that lucky page!
Isn't that bizarre? It started last night and has worked all day for me so far. I have found well over a hundred ads.
I am waiting to hear from a moderator about how to share these links I have that will go unused!
AKD

By the way, the floating heart does not say it will give the pink Whimsical Wonderland bed. Only the Parent Ad says that.

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 02-06-2012 at 01:52 PM..
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #112

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
This is how it works for me. I have no idea if it works for anyone else.
When Ganz is generous, I find a single ad and click on it. I copy the address and paste it on a blank page (Word, e-mail, whatever will save text for you). I hit the back key and guess what is waiting for me there. Another ad! I click the ad (no right clicks!), copy the address, paste it whereever you are collecting the links, click the back arrow and go back to the lucky page and what awaits me there? Another ad! That happens 9 out of 10 times. The time I go back and there isn't an ad? I go forward to the link page where I would fill in the information to win a prize, then click the back button and there is another ad waiting for me on that lucky page!
Isn't that bizarre? It started last night and has worked all day for me so far. I have found well over a hundred ads.
I am waiting to hear from a moderator about how to share these links I have that will go unused!
AKD

By the way, the floating heart does not say it will give the pink Whimsical Wonderland bed. Only the Parent Ad says that.
That would make it so much easier to do all our accounts. I used to be able to do that -- until sometime last spring I think. Now when I try I get a message that the page has expired. What browser are you using?
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #113
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Here is the place to get the links from me:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post25994613
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #114

Mom2seven is just really niceMom2seven is just really nice

I also get the message that the page has expired. I can open lots of tabs where I can fill in the information to enter the contest, but once I enter the information and submit it I get the expired page message.

Can anyone currently click the Valentine's ad link to open in several tabs and get the tabs to successfully submit without the expired message?

Thanks,
mom2seven - winner of several boxes of Love Chocolates but no Sweetheart beds
Mom2seven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #115

christina32078 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2seven
I also get the message that the page has expired. I can open lots of tabs where I can fill in the information to enter the contest, but once I enter the information and submit it I get the expired page message.

Can anyone currently click the Valentine's ad link to open in several tabs and get the tabs to successfully submit without the expired message?

Thanks,
mom2seven - winner of several boxes of Love Chocolates but no Sweetheart beds
yes, what you have to do is re-fresh the captcha (code). Hope this helps.
christina32078 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #116

Mom2seven is just really niceMom2seven is just really nice

Thank you, Christina. I will try that tomorrow. I have found ads for all six accounts for my household today. It would sure save me time if it would work. I am pretty dedicated to trying to get that bed.

Blessings,
Mom2seven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #117

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
I wish I knew where you are seeing these. I have spent hours over the weekend and not a one. I would love a link that works. I tried typing in the link from above and it did not help. Thanks. Any suggestions.
The ad is slow to come, but it eventually does. It always appears as a long ad at the bottom of the page. I've never seen it as a square ad elsewhere. I have to play the parent side on Chrome. I can play explorer on the regular newz side, but it loads VERY slow on the parent side. I have tried opening multiple windows, but I don't think it helped much when in Chrome, since there isn't an option to refresh multiple tabs. I do sit on one page and continue to hit F5 to reload it over and over until I get enough ads for all of our accounts. I usualy stick to the BUZZ page because it is shorter and if I shrink the page, I can see the bottom without scrolling down.

Good luck. So far, I haven't found any beds. I have been able to get the pink heart shaped topiary.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #118
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I so appreciate your sharing, but this didn't work for me - no matter what, I ended up with the error message page. Could be a Mac thing, or a server thing or......? But thanks for sharing and hopefully someone will benefit! I have received one bed so far. I share that info not in service of bragging but encouraging that it IS possible. I know what it's like to despair of winning something!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:34 PM   #119

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
The ad is slow to come, but it eventually does. It always appears as a long ad at the bottom of the page. I've never seen it as a square ad elsewhere. I have to play the parent side on Chrome. I can play explorer on the regular newz side, but it loads VERY slow on the parent side. I have tried opening multiple windows, but I don't think it helped much when in Chrome, since there isn't an option to refresh multiple tabs. I do sit on one page and continue to hit F5 to reload it over and over until I get enough ads for all of our accounts. I usualy stick to the BUZZ page because it is shorter and if I shrink the page, I can see the bottom without scrolling down.

Good luck. So far, I haven't found any beds. I have been able to get the pink heart shaped topiary.
I use Chrome for Webkinz Newz all the time, as it is quite a bit faster than Firefox. What you need to do is find one ad, whether or not you use multiple tabs for that or not, then once you find an ad, push control as you click on it, then click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. You do need to refresh each security code, as they get messed up when you open multiple tabs. You don't have to refresh the whole page, just the code. I've saved myself hours of time, especially now when the ads are so rare.

And I did get a bed today, so it is possible!!! Keep trying.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #120

rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible
rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible

Have to admit this has been the roughest Parents Club contest for me. Most work great, with the ad popping up fairly quickly. THIS has been a painful, multi-attempt throughout the day issue. Had some time on Saturday, so timed it as an experiment. Took nearly 90 minutes to find the ad four times, clicking pages constantly. One of the four, the code box NEVER worked, and the page just finally stopped loading. Once, it worked fine the first time. The two others, it took FOUR and NINE times for the darn code box to accept a code. I've tried it clearing cache, rebooting, etc. I'll try some of these tricks and see if they have any effect. Our computer game time is limited, so if contests continue in this manner, we'll be doing fewer of them...
rlla is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: