Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

christina32078 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

View Post Originally Posted by wishforit
Please someone answer, when you do control and click do you get different prizes or the same?
Thank you.
You get different ones
christina32078 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #92

wishforit is on a distinguished road

Christina, has this method gotten you the bed?

Well I think it is really mean if they are going to have a Valentines contest which should be all about love and giving and then make the bed unattainable. That is just cruel.

Last edited by wishforit; 02-05-2012 at 11:02 PM..
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #93

Christina, has this method gotten you the bed?

Well I think it is really mean if they are going to have a Valentines contest which should be all about love and giving and then make the bed unattainable. That is just cruel.

Nope i sure haven't and i have 88 accounts, with mine, my children, nephews, nieces etc etc. I really believe this may of been a oops on their part.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #94
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I can't believe it! My niece got a Sweetheart Bed! Here it is with her pet Strawberry Lemon admiring it!!

Click the image to open in full size.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #95

wishforit is on a distinguished road

I don't thinki t is an oops because I know someone got it and traded it because they thought they would get it again. I think they should at least warn us that something will be pretty unattainable, so that no one does foolish things and so that others don't get their hopes up. After all it is Valentines and every little girl wants that bed not to mention everyone else. I have been asking them to make a bed like this for years.
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:33 PM   #96
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

I never saw this add can someone please help me?!! I really really want the pink valentines bed!!!!! Please someone help!!!
purpleowls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #97

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I can't believe it! My niece got a Sweetheart Bed! Here it is with her pet Strawberry Lemon admiring it!!

Click the image to open in full size.
congratz to your niece, she is one very lucky girl.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #98
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I've got to check the other family accounts now. I know I haven't gotten one on any of mine.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #99

I don't thinki t is an oops because I know someone got it and traded it because they thought they would get it again. I think they should at least warn us that something will be pretty unattainable, so that no one does foolish things and so that others don't get their hopes up. After all it is Valentines and every little girl wants that bed not to mention everyone else. I have been asking them to make a bed like this for years.
well its good to know it wasn't an oops. But yeah i agree totally that we should be warned just how "rare" something is, I would of never mentioned it to my daughter if I would of known...oh well we just need to keep our fingers crossed
Old 02-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #100
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

Can someone please answer my question above???? Thx!! Much appreciated!!
purpleowls is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: