Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

A new front page story has been added:

Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

Click the image to open in full size.If you visit the Ganz Parent Club site be sure to be on the lookout for a Click-to-Win Valentines Ad. This Click-to-Win features special Valentines themed prizes. This Click-to-Win runs from February 2nd, 2012 @ 1:00 pm EST until February 15th, 2012 @ 11:59 pm EST. Search the Parent Club for the ad shown below. Click on the ad, fill in the required fields, and a prize will be added to your Webkinz World account. You can win one prize per Webkinz World account per day. Prizes include Be Mine Sneakers, Heart Warming Wall Art, Love Topiary, Sweetheart Bed and Love Chocolate.
Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Default Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

Awesome, it looks like the WW Valentine's Holiday is in full swing...
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:51 AM   #3
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Oh my gosh I love the bed. That is one of my favorite themes in WW, to see it in such a pretty pink is perfect for valentines day. I can think of so many rooms I can use it in. Thank you for the update. Fingers crossed I can get it.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Cool! I have been waiting for a new good click to win! I love the bed too!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Talking Re: Valentines Click to Win Ad Running on Ganz Parent Club Site

I'd never know if it hadn't have been for WI!! Thanks!

I can already tell what the rarer item is going to be
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Anyone else not seeing this ad? I see ads for netflix, chimpoo, emvyou or whatever it is. I see one webkinz related ad and it's for the behind the scenes for webkinz commercials.

Nevermind I finally saw it. I did the heart click to win and the ad on parent's club and got the be mine sneakers and the wall art. The wall art is actually really big.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 02-03-2012 at 09:16 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #7

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

You should've heard me gasp! LOL! I was reading this, thinking it was the floatie, when I saw Arte's Fan say she couldn't find the ad. And I thought, AD? Then I re-read....heading there now!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info. Love the Parent Ad contests and looking forward to the prizes. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the bed and topiary!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #9
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I am wishing for the bed:smitten We did well yesterday with the floating heart, so I am hoping for the same luck with this. Good Luck everyone! Thanks for the update Electrabuzz1, I am headed there now.

View Post Originally Posted by Naturelover
I am wishing for the bed:smitten We did well yesterday with the floating heart, so I am hoping for the same luck with this. Good Luck everyone! Thanks for the update Electrabuzz1, I am headed there now.

Last edited by Naturelover; 02-03-2012 at 09:38 AM..
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Thanks WI. I love the prizes, but I can't see the ad either
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: