Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Valentine Day Gift Boxes Arrive in Webkinz World on February 14!

A new front page story has been added:

Valentine Day Gift Boxes Arrive in Webkinz World on February 14!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Insider members with Asian accounts, where it is now Tuesday February 14, are delighted to find a sweet surprise on login. The Valentine's Day Gift Boxes have arrived! They will show up in the European and North American accounts when your day turns over to Feb 14. You must log into Webkinz World on the day itself to receive your Gift Box.

Please do not reveal the contents of the Gift Box, as many of our members enjoy the surprise of opening their gift.

Learn more about Valentine's Day in Webkinz World in our WIKI!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Valentine Day Gift Boxes Arrive in Webkinz World on February 14!

ALL RIGHT! Valentine's Day arrives without incident. Chalk up another Kudo for the Creative team
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone In Asia
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I love the gifts!!!!!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Thanks for reminding me to log in!
BennyBeagle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Cool it's a good thing that they are doing the gift box again this year!
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #6

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Drat...I didn't get the popup on my Asian account and the gift is not in my dock...gonna have to call Ganz...

I DID get the KP letter, tho.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
Drat...I didn't get the popup on my Asian account and the gift is not in my dock...gonna have to call Ganz...

I DID get the KP letter, tho.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!
That's right, sometimes the gift box does not appear right on the dot of midnight. I think they might get added one server at a time, and may show up later. They have done so in the past. One of my Asian accounts has not received its Gift Box yet. I've never had to call Ganz on this issue, the Gift Box has always shown up eventually but not all are so lucky.

If no gift box shows up, you're right, you'll have to phone Ganz. Link in my siggie.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #8

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks, Webberlily!

I'm pretty sure I'll have to call, since when I first logged in, I got the green screen and had to try again. Usually when that happens, I don't receive the goodie (missed the ATV a while ago, too).
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #9

buterrose is a jewel in the roughbuterrose is a jewel in the rough

I did not get my box either . Guess I will play the waiting game.
buterrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

That's right, my koala account's gifts should be here now!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: