Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Valentine "Clicker" Coming to Webkinz World Next Week

A new front page story has been added:

Valentine "Clicker" Coming to Webkinz World Next Week

Click the image to open in full size.For the first time ever, Ganz is holding a Valentine's event in Webkinz World. From February 7 to February 14, Cinnamon the Mazin' Hamster is going to be hanging out in a special flower stand in the Kinzville Park, passing out flowers. Webkinz players can visit her and collect five differently colored flowers, one flower per day. From the 7th to the 14th, flowers will also be flying on the Webkinz Newz site. Click on the floating object to get a Red Rose for your account.

Once you have collected all six roses (five in Webkinz World, and one on the Webkinz Newz) you will be rewarded with a Be My Valentine Bouquet that can't be obtained anywhere else in Webkinz World. For more information on the event, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki's "Valentine Bouquet 2011" page.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #2
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Valentine "Clicker" Coming to Webkinz World Next Week

That will be so much fun i cant wait thank you ! <3
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
god is awesome is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Valentine "Clicker" Coming to Webkinz World Next Week

Oh cool that sounds neat!
god is awesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #4

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

This is Great news!!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:36 AM   #5
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

thats awesome! i was hoping more of like christmas countdown kind of thing, but i totally think this is awesome
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:44 AM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I can't wait to get a Valentine Bouquet!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #7

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

☆♥♪♫ nice, can't wait. I love flowers. ☆♥♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 AM   #8
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Oh! This is going to be so much fun! Does anyone know if the flowers or the bouquet can be kinzposted?
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #9
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

HA!! I knew it!! I knew they were going to do something for Valentines!! LOVE IT!! Let's hope the flowers fly abundantly!!

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Oh! This is going to be so much fun! Does anyone know if the flowers or the bouquet can be kinzposted?
I am hoping to know that after the next update
And I'm wondering if the bouquet is for wearing or room decor?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:02 AM   #10
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
HA!! I knew it!! I knew they were going to do something for Valentines!! LOVE IT!! Let's hope the flowers fly abundantly!!

I am hoping to know that after the next update
And I'm wondering if the bouquet is for wearing or room decor?
It looks like a vase, an object. but we shall see!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, floating flowers, floating roses

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: