Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #81
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

I would guess it's because of the week-end. It must require some human input, and we'll just have to wait till Monday.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #82
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by hollyreindeer
I joined on April 2nd, but have not seen my box yet. Has anyone received their gift today?

Same with me.... I joined on April 2nd and NO gift box
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #83
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I thought at least some time today we would get.

Was so upset yesterday when it was not there. I bought the family pack, and we all love to trade. They need to have weekend staff to handle issues like this. BUT I am not complaining, I am on the worst server that goes down at a drop of a hat and I could access my accounts so I am semi happy. Would love to see gift in the am
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #84
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

OK it is now 7:24pm KT and my time. There are still NO gift boxes in any of my dock. If they say, you get your gift box on the day of the month you signed up well then we should get our gift boxes & our eStore points. I think that Ganz need to RETHINK how they are going to give our gift boxes and our point because this just isn't going to cut it.
CHRISBILL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #85

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Glad I am not alone in not getting my gift boxes as we also signed by on April 2,2009. Will be checking back when I do the 8 and 9 and 10 o'clock activities. If it not there by then maybe the good fairy will bring it tomorrow morning.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #86
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

This is a bit disturbing, I went to my Euro acct that is part of my deluxe family annual membership. It's Sunday there & my membership date is 4/2 - still no gift box!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:00 PM   #87
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

how does being in another zone work? so tempted, but unless youget up early you miss, my friend saw the jackets in trading last night, so some one got?

verry upset, my extra obama $$$ are going to ganz??? so sad

Chris, I will back you up Bought the first day available, still no gift supeeno me

Last edited by Gmagator; 05-02-2009 at 07:00 PM..
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #88

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I signed up for the membership on the 2nd also. No box either. It would be nice if they had some kind of Saturday customer service, as so many of the glitches happen on the weekend. It would be nice if they fixed it so that everyone's stuff arrived on the first. I would think it would make their job easier, and less chances for glitches.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #89

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

I also signed up on the 2nd and have not box -
Lettykinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #90
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Is it possible that they will be giving the May box on the same day of the month that many people received second April boxes? Wasn't that around April 8 or 9? Just a theory.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: