Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

Piggers11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
Ok, I bought my membership on the 2nd. Still no box. Anyone else?
Same here... joined on 4/2, and no box yet.
Piggers11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #72
fvb
twilight1977
Gift Guru

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I haven't received my boxes yet either, I'm sure they'll get things worked out, not everything can run so smoothly!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #73
Unregistered

I agree that ganz is not clear on many things. Does anyone know if a family has an annual deluxe membership, does each account get a monthly gift box?, their website states that each gets the membership hat but not very clear if each webkinz account gets a monthly gift box.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #74

Immie is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

Hi Everyone,

I joined on the 2 nd of the month as well and I am also missing my giftbox. I was so looking forward to it, but I am still holding out hope that I'll get it at some point today.

Immie :easter: :easter:
Immie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #75
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Well it seems noone got their boxes today. At least we know we will get them, eventually. I am sure after this initial period it will all be worked out and future boxes will come on time.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #76
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

We signed up on the 2nd as well and no boxes- I checked my Asian account and there's nothing there either and it's the thrid- maybe it's because it's the weekend. Some how we ended up getting two boxes last month- but it was the helmet again.
EmmaKate2007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #77
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I joined on the 2nd and didn't receive our boxes or points also and was planning on using those points to purchase in the Estore this weekend. I wonder if they did this intentionally so people would spend more money in the Estore since nobody has their points?
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #78
Gift Guru

cmcm624 is just really nicecmcm624 is just really nice

Donation Award 

So, I logged on today to find my gift box (I signed up on April 2nd) and still no box :-(
cmcm624 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #79

hollyreindeer will become famous soon enough

I joined on April 2nd, but have not seen my box yet. Has anyone received their gift today?
hollyreindeer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #80
persphone23185, pers
Gift Guru

jewelryladypam is on a distinguished road

nope, I haven't either - not on my american account, not on my asian accounts, not on my european account - i hate to say it but i'm glad to know that it's not just me that's missing the boxes.
jewelryladypam is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: