Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 04:57 PM   #41
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

Personally I think this is completely unfair. I paid full price for the month of April even though I signed up towards the end of the month just to get the racing helmet. I think the gifts should be given out to everyone on the 1st of the month. Very very unfair and I'm not happy with Ganz.
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 05:15 PM   #42
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by boopi
Hey all,

Don't know if anyone else has heard this, but Ganz told me that after May the boxes would be received on the first of the month. Whinch means on June 1st, everyone should be getting their deluxe box.
I had not heard this. Did you speak with them yourself and that's what they said? I hope so.

View Post Originally Posted by abond429
Personally I think this is completely unfair. I paid full price for the month of April even though I signed up towards the end of the month just to get the racing helmet. I think the gifts should be given out to everyone on the 1st of the month. Very very unfair and I'm not happy with Ganz.
I also signed up at the end of the month but I did so basically knowing I was only paying for the gift for that month. It is my fault I waited till the end of the month and missed the activities.
So I can't really say it is unfair. I can agree that it is unfair that they were not more specific to start with.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #43
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure what's unfair. You said you signed up in April, did you not get a box? If not, you should call Ganz and I'm sure they can get it straightened out.

But whether they give boxes out out on the anniversary or on the 1st, there's nothing inherently unfair about the process. I personally think in the end continuing to use the monthly anniversary would be less confusing, but that's just me apparently.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #44

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info that what I thought it would be make since to me to do it on the day you got the deluxe membership then the 1st of the month as you still have the thing to do for it now...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #45
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

No, you signed up for one month. If you paid towards the end of that month, you will have until the end of the next month to take advantage of the additional hourly events. One month. Did you get the racing helmet? If so, what is unfair? Are you suggesting that if you paid for ONE month, then on the first, you should get the jacket as a SECOND gift? I'm slightly confused what you did and didn't get and what is unfair.
kaykohugs is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #46

dragon wizard is an unknown quantity at this point

can not wait to get my box!!! my sis can not wait ether omg im like koko koko kokoi honer these ideas no just kidding hehe im koko DRAGON ROAR WEBKINZ DRAGONS COOL!!!RAGON:

Oups i ment dragon on last part
dragon wizard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #47
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

Well I have been to my Asian account twice. The last time I logged in, it was 12:09PM on Saturday May 2. No box. Who knows the method to the madness? My other accounts are all US. Maybe the Asian box will show up May 2 US time.
GrannyJeff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:28 PM   #48
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Definately good to know...I don't remember anything explaining about the anniversary date of purchasing the membership to expect the monthly gift.

I think maybe some people are thinking it's unfair because they will be getting their items later than others when they paid for a whole month of usage. Just my opinion, not sure if it is accurate.

Last edited by poohemk; 05-01-2009 at 09:28 PM..
poohemk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:34 PM   #49

ClownCake is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Thanks to DavidMami, we have been able to confirm (via Ganz Customer Service representatives) that the case of the missing Deluxe Membership gifts is not a glitch or mistake made by Ganz.

While no doubt confusing, Webkinz World is configured to award Deluxe Members their Deluxe Membership Gift (for May, it will be the Racing Jacket) on the monthly anniversary of joining the Deluxe Membership program. For example, if you joined on April 5th, your Deluxe Membership Gift will appear on May 5th.

Due to the obvious confusion this will cause, Ganz is considering changing it so that all users receive their gifts on the 1st of each month!

Thank you for the intel! I was quite perplexed why I had not received mine yet.
Forthwith, I delightfully await my parcel!

ClownCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #50
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by poohemk
Definately good to know...I don't remember anything explaining about the anniversary date of purchasing the membership to expect the monthly gift.
But they also didn't say it would be the 1st of the month, the problem is they didn't clarify at all.

Quote:
I think maybe some people are thinking it's unfair because they will be getting their items later than others when they paid for a whole month of usage.
But everyone who pays for a month gets a month's worth of activities, it doesn't matter when anyone subscribes and everybone will get their box, just depending on when they subscribed. Just for demonstration's sake, let's say I get a one month I sub on May 1st and someone else subs on May 15th, we're both getting a month's worth of activities because their sub will end on June 15th while mine ends June 1st. No-one is getting shorted if they sub later in the month.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: