Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 12:29 PM   #31
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

I'm glad it's all been clarified & that can get the word out to everyone. I have 2 separate annual family deluxe memberships, one has 2 of my accts, my daughter & her 2 kidz, purchased early in the month & the other has my 2 new accts & my son's kidz that I got at the end of April. Needless to say I'd have a hard time keeping track of it all. Since Ganz sends out kinz posts, they could alert deluxe members when their accts are about to expire at the 1st of their last month, so they don't get flooded with calls. I don't know if they do this for any other occasion, since we get so many pets nothing gets close to expiring!

BTW, it's hard not to think it's a glitch when our Webkinz Day cards took so long to arrive!

Last edited by Swonderful; 05-01-2009 at 12:29 PM..
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #32
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I thought that was the case anyway. I joined the family delux membership and don't remember reading anywhere that would be your gift date. To me it would be easier to give them all out at one time rather than trying to program it to the date you joined.
ladyprobationer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #33

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

I like the coat. I don't think i'm gonna get the membership though cuz its expensive & a waste of money.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #34
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I hope they change it to the first of the month for all of us. I think that would be much simpler!!
I looked at our accounts, we will get ours the 9th. I'm excited!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #35
Lil Kinz

bunnywizard is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno I think the current policy makes the most sense. I think they should keep it like this...
bunnywizard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:10 PM   #36
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Red face Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

Cool! Now we get gift boxes on the 1st of the month! YAY!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #37
Gifted

boopi has a spectacular aura about

Hey all,

Don't know if anyone else has heard this, but Ganz told me that after May the boxes would be received on the first of the month. Whinch means on June 1st, everyone should be getting their deluxe box.
boopi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #38

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

I'm glad that is cleared up. I do hope they change the policy - otherwise what about people who join on months with 31 days and they join on the 31st? Or February will really mess up those of US who joined on the 29th, 30th or 31st!!
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #39

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

This is why I alwyas come here. You guys ROCK!!!
mekimka is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #40
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for clearing up the Mystery of the missing boxes.....We'll see ours in a couple of days!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: