Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #121
Gifted

gr8_stuff is just really nicegr8_stuff is just really nice

Default Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

I can live without the gift box on time
but the monthly estore points are needed to make a purchase for an item only available today!

I sent a message to Ganz and will call Monday, I hope they will credit and sell the item at that time.
gr8_stuff is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #122
skroller
Webkinz :)
skroller is an unknown quantity at this point

Its Monday and 9:50 AM right now. I just checked my estore account and I got my points. I was excited but went to my webkinz account and no gift box. I guess they have worked on a few things but not everything. There is hope I may get my box today.
skroller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:03 AM   #123
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I was one of those who waited until the end of the month to buy. Part of it was deciding if it was worth the money.

However, before I bought the membership, I did call Ganz to ask if I would receive the box/points on the first of the month or on the anniversary of my signing. The person I talked to with the Ganz Store customer service said I should get it at the beginning of the month.

So I'm with some of the others, I think it's a glitch (although I haven't been as lucky as some others who received their estore points).

Here's hoping if it's a glitch, it's solved soon.
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #124
silentist60
Banned
webbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant future

I still think there is some kind of glitch because I purchased my deluxe membership onApril 2nd. It is now the 4th of May and I just got my epoints and still have not received my may gift...........
webbiesluver98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #125

Littlebelle will become famous soon enough

Add me to the list of unhappy webkinz people. I had a one month and it expired so I went and bought a family account for one year. All family accounts received new box all got the items (shirt) but today I sign in and the account that had the one month membership has no deluxe, but the other 4 accounts do. Big mess for ganz I think.
Littlebelle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #126
Unregistered

Cool Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

Umm That is weird, and I don'tthink I am going to be a member, like a deluxe member
Old 05-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #127
Gifted

gr8_stuff is just really nicegr8_stuff is just really nice

Another day no box

Not big deal but the late points means a wanted e-pet that could have been purchased on the weekend, is no longer available now that I they credited the estore points.

Called Ganz on the late points meaning no epet issue,
they said wait to see whats available tomorrow or on the weekend.
Call back if its not available.

They said they can not issue pet codes unless the pet in currently in the estore.

On the box issue, they are coming soon.

Will update as this goes along.
I think its a good test of Ganz Customer service, where they clearly made an error.

Last edited by gr8_stuff; 05-05-2009 at 11:12 AM..
gr8_stuff is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:26 PM   #128

Snowfoxgirl is on a distinguished road

Post Re: Users Missing Webkinz Deluxe Membership Gifts, Policy Explained!

View Post Originally Posted by lovepuppy
I agree it is confusing. We bought our family membership on April 28th and were given the May gift box. After phoning [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] and having them fix the error, we now find out we have to wait to receive our May gift box until the 28th. We are a bit concerned, what if they make that error again? Are we going to have to keep calling and having our account fixed every month. Wish they would just do everyone on the 1st of the month and be done with it.
It's not really helpful but... how easy is it to get OUT of deluxe memberships automatic credit renewal? My mom does not trust them, after all, they don't have their phone number on their own site. My parents once had to cancel their credit card to stop renewal for a magazine. And the gifts sound just plain vague. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is way too secretive for their own good. Ecspecially with technical support hours, its like they are MADE so people cant call them. Come on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], school allows us only, like, one hour to call you. I have a friend who runs track, and you are closed by the time he gets home. That means he has only one hour to call you and get his account info. And that's the one day he gets a break, ONE HOUR ON FRIDAY!
Snowfoxgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: